View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 04:32 PM   #219
gooseneck
Banned

Default Re: Australia - China - Poltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Hello Goosey,
If you are hanging your hat on rare earths, then I have bad news for you.
Not hanging my hat on anything. I know that the US will lose in a fight against China/NK/Rus. China/NK/Rus have the upper hand with sheer numbers.

Which means we will all be on a slave train to northern siberia within 5 years if we don't nail a war.

Quote:
You see, rare earths aren't really that rare.
Known this since I was 12.

Quote:
Drugs are bad mmmkay, but I think we are going to have a bigger problem. Gangs. It has already started. There has been an increase in report of attacks of people of asian decent, particularly in SA.
I don't get along with my neighbours that well, know why?

Not just drugs but by the mindset that everyone wants to rule over each other.

One is a thieving lying mischevious Liberal voting boomer that likes to manipulate everyone in the street against me. I took him to court and we had an agreement that I wouldn't take an AVO out on him if he stopped talking to me, since then he's not only broken that agreement but he also continues to smash his car door and continually intimidate me and my mother on a daily basis.

This person impersonated a police officer in private and threatened to bash my head in meanwhile acting all kind and considerate toward me when he was in public spotlight for everyone to see.

So now everyone in the street thinks I'm the bad guy.

I nearly got my head caved in yesterday by one of my closest friends in the street because he is believing and listening to whatever this person says.

Know what my mum does about it? **** all. I've begged with her to go and talk with him about it but she refuses to do so even if it means getting me off the hook at getting my head bashed in.

Know what living and existing has taught me? That people will do anything and everything for a dollar or a shiney thing and that adults aren't really adults at all, they're children pretending to be adults and they have no idea what they're doing. Most people go along with whatever somebody who thinks that they know what they're doing says because you know, whatever right? why rock the boat? Life is painful enough.

The court system is based upon wizardry, entirely based upon casting spells. Look it up on youtube.

Search for "Judges are High Priest of Baal working under Canon Law"
https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads...non-law.76533/

Think about it, what is consumerism if it isn't a bunch of kids buying shiney things with money to impress one another?

What is fighting and bashing someones head in if it isn't a bunch of kids killing each other over an idea or value?

Human beings are the most selfish self obsessed organism on planet earth that is a fact.

Its already as bad as gangs fighting and thieving and stealing. Its called modern society. Modern society has been tearing itself apart for decades. Or it was never ever stable to begin with.

As far as I'm concerned communism and republicanism are both as bloody as each other and you're all doomed for eternity to fight amongst yourselves forever.

That's why I'm centric, because I realise that both sides are polar oppisites of one other because both sides of the political spectrum have been pitted against one another deliberately by the old Jews 4,000 years ago.

My religious beliefs force me to not take a side for a very good reason. I don't worship Baal and never will.

Last edited by gooseneck; 10-08-2020 at 05:02 PM.
gooseneck is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: