View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 05:44 PM   #220
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Australia - China - Poltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseneck View Post
Not hanging my hat on anything. I know that the US will lose in a fight against China/NK/Rus. China/NK/Rus have the upper hand with sheer numbers.

Which means we will all be on a slave train to northern siberia within 5 years if we don't nail a war.

<snip snip>

My religious beliefs force me to not take a side for a very good reason. I don't worship Baal and never will.
OH mate, sounds like things are a bit rough. I hope it gets better soon. I've only ever experienced a bad neighbour once. That was in the 80s, I was only 10. My dad owned a holden statesman v8, and he would go to work at 5am. It would wake our neighbour and they weren't too pleased. But we didn't have to deal with them for too long because it turns out they were growing something in their backyard that they shouldn't have, and were promptly moved away. My current neighbour is in her 90s and I mow her lawn for her, and she is grateful. Lovely lady. She doesn't even complain about my Ford V8.

War is where old men talk and young men die. If war breaks out I don't think there will be a winner. Only losers from both sides. This won't be a war like Iraq or Afghanistan. I don't think you need to worry about being shipped off as a slave, it isn't that kind of war. I don't think we would even see any reds set foot on our soil. But the ramifications will be huge for generations to come. Remember, God promised to never destroy the earth again, like the time of the great flood. Keep the faith.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote