View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 03:08 PM   #230
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Australia - China - Poltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseneck View Post
People want quality they don't want to pay through the nose for it so we (me + the human race) will buy the cheap one then buy the quality item if the cheap one doesn't work.
Correct, this is more like it "you get what you pay for".....
Franco you can't beat the human race wanting less for more
2 good sayings one post.

Nature of the beast - back in the ol days "choice" was very limited.
Pre ebay etc things already picked up re Imports providing choice and the WWW brought it even more as we all make use of if desired.
Nothing wrong with that.
TBH back in the day of good ol Aussie made most of us complained what a rip off yet we all carry on about the quality, yer well thats all it came as lol.....
ALL of us like to pay less you incl when it suits and for some its all they can afford.
People behind the counter make judgement or mechanics on a consumers purchase BUT how do you know how deep or shallow their pockets are.
I get it, if your doing a job get it done right the first time but not all in the that position.
My pref is always for the better quality and today I can afford as such BUT I'm also wary of the end price depending its intended use and need to last.
All comes down to how long you wish an item/product to last, so today choice is a good thing imo depending your postion.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: