View Single Post
Old 23-09-2020, 03:02 PM   #14
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 
Default Re: Sydney Rail Tunnel system

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick taylor View Post
New I was on about, but even the old tunnels are interesting to me.

I seen on TV of late some huge tunnels that the Nazis made in Norway, some dude went out looking, as he had sort of seen something from the track that he ravelled on and stumbled on to this forgotten tunnel that no one mentioned about, not to mention all the tunnels that the Nazis made in Germany that they have found and they say that they have not found them all yet.

I seen a dude looking for Gold in an old mine in the USA he drove like a size of a Ford F100 12 miles into it and then came to a point that the tunnels fanned out that much that you could get lost down their.

If they could dig like that in the days gone by, what can they do nowadays, journey to the centre of the earth .
Mick, have you seen the show on SBS Viceland called Abandoned Engineering? If not, it looks at abandoned engineering projects, including the purpose they were built and the reason(s) why they were abandoned. If you liked the abandoned tunnels, you'll likely enjoy this show too, if you haven't already caught it. Sunday night 18:35 to 19:30.

https://www.freeview.com.au/watch-tv...7-14d78b73fb7b

I find it a very interesting show. Some of the engineering is amazing.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: