Thread: Coffee
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 04:00 PM   #72
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Yep, a good coffee place doesn't discriminate to what clothes you wear.

Sometimes after work in Sydney, getting back after lunch service had finished, (covered in sh*t) I would often wander across from the ol mans building (Darling Park) and be offered a great sit down cooked late lunch by one of the cafe owners there.
His staff would go out of their way to make sure patrons enjoyed the meals. Coffee was well above standard for Sydney.
Haven't been there since CV but hope they have all managed to keep the cafe alive.
Darling park? If its the same one, ive worked there before for the office of murrays coaches. Also i know the electrician who does the emergency lighting system as its the comander system, so a very 90s computerised monitored system thats extremely tempremental.
The bloke who'd give me discounts, his coffees were very good but not the best. The place next door did better coffees but didnt do food unless it was toast. And my apprentices i did encourage to get in good with my guy. And a few did. So i gave the heads up that next door sold better coffee with a stern warning. Coffee from next door is fine, but take a walk to the loading dock. My guy if he catches you, the discounts will be cut off like a deseised hand. And also tarnish all my greasing of gears.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: