View Single Post
Old 30-08-2011, 04:00 PM   #34
prasac
Banned

Default Re: TRP Racing Ford Falcon XR6T runs 9.1@159mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYC06T
Thanks mate. Like many I suppose I never really intended it to go this far, but when the bug bites

Originally I wanted it to be the first car into the 9's - didnt make that, then I wanted it to be the first car into the 8's - didnt make that, now I would love to have the quickest one in the country - even if it is only for a little while......From our progress to date atleast we have a real shot at achieving that.

Plans are for me to steer it, I have now got my licence to drive it and I just have to get my safety gear. While we are pushing for a quick number I will let Dom steer it, as I know it will take me a little bit to get up to pace. I am considering winding it back a bit in general to try and get some longevity out of it and just enjoy the actual racing component, so we will see how we go. If this weekend turns out the way I would like it to, then Dom and I can have a good look at where to next.

I am heaps lucky to be with TRP and Dom has looked after me well, so a big thank-you to him and the TRP team for all the effort they have put into the car prep to date.
i know where ya coming from have heard alot of good things about TRP. we deal with one of the other Rigoli's, Vince tunes both my brother's cars
prasac is offline   Reply With Quote