Thread: Ambitious China
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 12:20 PM   #84
gooseneck
Banned

Default Re: Ambitious China

Bad thing? Imagine a robot running toward your car while you're driving, faster than you can see it move (You need a strobe light to see it) and doing a dropkick into your windscreen killing you instantly by crushing your head.

Yes its bad.

And no I'm not surprised to see the AI win every time.

Question is what can we do about it? Nothing. Except pray to god.

If you do anything at all to defend yourself against AI the government will crack down on you and throw you in prison.

Same thing with defending yourself against the Chinese threat.

As I've said before, nobody in power cares weather you live or die, you're just meatbags to them that makes them money. We're disposable. They'll say "oh gee oh wow, look at that, a million people dead from AI robots, THOSE MEAN NASTY CHINESE!" and slap them on the wrist with a few nukes.

Meanwhile another million of us get killed. And the big fat policewoman steals your kid away and the big tall mean Sargeant evicts you from your house and the big black copper puts you in handcuffs for whatever million/billions of the reasons that they've got up their sleeves.

There is a reason why they give you a birth certificate when you're born, so you're in their system as their slave. If you rip up your birth certificate and the copies and rip up your drivers licences and your ATM cards and your medicare card and change your name, they can't touch you.

ID papers are how the system works, you confirming your name is you confirming to them your legal slave name.

And theres not a damn thing you can do about it. Doing anything of this nature even talking about it makes you look like a criminal to normal people. And those normal people then sing like a canary and get you thrown in prison. So you can't dare tell anyone about any of this.

I'm trying to save peoples lives and whenever I open my mouth people look at me like I'm crazy. I was telling people that we will be going to war with China 3 years ago, it just made me into a scapegoat for whatever problem they were having at the time.

People are addicts to the system, you cannot unplug them. Its exactly like the matrix.

Last edited by gooseneck; 25-08-2020 at 12:31 PM.
gooseneck is offline   Reply With Quote