View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 10:56 AM   #4900
gooseneck
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDog View Post
This Covid thing is the perfectly engineered western world f##ker

If this virus was engineered it was engineered by China/Russia and released by North Korea.

Think about it who gets the most to gain out of this if it isn't North Korea and China and Russia and who hates the USA the most, NK. So NK captures it from Chinese labs or manufactures it in NK and releases it in Wuhan, China.

China gets the blame because they're covering it up for their own benefit a year in advance AND to cover up NK's crazyness because they don't want the USA invading NK because its near their border.

As for my observations today, I just went shopping and saw at least 6 people wearing masks in a shopping center with about 50 people in it. You couldn't have said that yesterday so the news about the VIC stage 4 lockdown has turned some heads around to wearing masks when out and about. Good. So people up here in NSW are getting panicky and/or being cautious.

As for me wearing a mask, I did it as a precaution and mine smelt like Lime Tart but thats another story for another day.

I also don't see this virus going away anytime soon, its looking like a sinewave and sinewaves go up and down again. Its probably going to be with us for years to come. At least 3 years minimum if we work super hard to get it under control.

Take care everyone.

La la la la laa ala laa *walks off*

Last edited by gooseneck; 03-08-2020 at 11:06 AM.