View Single Post
Old 25-04-2019, 08:39 PM   #30
Tickford.
🚫⏰4️⃣🐃💩

Default Re: The Notre Dame Cathedral...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
No , not head in the sand but how about giving the investigators a chance to sort through the mess first . If it turns out to be found a deliberate act , chase the mongrels down and punish them but it could just as easily been a monumental renovator blunder or a simple accident too just at the minute.
The investigation is still ongoing. As of today, the investigations are still circulating around the probability of a cigarette butt, or an electrical issue to be the cause. Still plausible yes, but I am not too sure. As said above, the two most probable causes have been knocked on the head by the opposing representatives. The fact of the matter still remains that an electrical fault was blamed within a couple of hours of the blaze starting. While the fire was still spreading. That to me still is a contentious issue.

France is a country that is on the brink of a civil war almost. A country that has a very publicised race relations issues in the recent years. So Roddy, I have to ask you this. Of those two scenarios you posted (1. A deliberate act, 2. A renovator blunder), which one of those scenarios would you prefer if you were in charge of the country? Which of those two scenarios would cause the least damage to your country, and stop a potential internal fire from erupting? (pardon the pun)
Tickford. is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: