View Single Post
Old 19-11-2020, 05:51 AM   #40
Crazy Dazz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Medicinal Cannabis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_G6ET View Post
So many things here.
Why do doctors now prescribe CBD ? 5,270 cases last month, 5,564 the month before; ; 61,000 to date.

Even well-intentioned doctors over-prescribe millions of doses of medication every year, not to mention the unscrupulous ones who sell prescriptions for opioids and amphetamines.
And you're surprised people can find "doctors" to write them scripts for weed-oil?

And as I said there are undoubtedly are some therapeutic benefits (to some components) and if so those compounds will be isolated and reproduced, and yes doctors can prescribe them in controlled dosages.

That's not the issue. This thread is about "medical cannabis" being available over the counter without prescription. So what ****ing relevance are the stats on prescriptions?
As I said, the problem, in very jurisdiction where this has occurred, is that stoners can simply stroll in Hairy Joe's Pot Emporium, and buy whatever the hell they want, under the guise of "medicinal."

Giving weed to terminally ill patients, is a different matter altogether.
I think the attitude is a little callous, but it seems to be a case of "well you're dying anyway..." The standard regimen is strong opioids, so yeah, weed brownies can hardly be any worse.
It's not my cup of tea, I'd rather go out with what's left of my faculties intact, but I'm certainly not going to criticise those that choose oblivion.
Crazy Dazz is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: