Old 22-04-2020, 10:15 AM   #2070
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben73 View Post
-40 Minutes to 1 hour dog walk around my neighbourhood every day

-Lifting weights at home

-Going for a bike ride around Glenrock mountain bike tracks tomorrow.
I went last week and it was awesome to ride through then bush then come out to see Burwood beach. Haven't seen much nice scenery like that for a while.
I have two mutts ,dear old border collie and lunatic kelpie that keep me busy when I take them somewhere for a good hour or more .

Otherwise on weekend there's a growing few things to do . I do have a ten speed Malvern Star mountain bike . Maybe I ought to get it out do a bit of tyre pumping and oiling and use that a bit . Today , tomorrow and Friday I have RDO's to use up by request from our boss .Bit of a crisp ,nippy morning in the valley so will have some time to use up . Til then my model railway needs some attention . New controller to get set up and a bridge to work more on ..

DSCF7058 by Rodney McGiveron, on Flickr....

106 by Rodney McGiveron, on Flickr..

Got to build a second one of these Walthers truss bridges for the other side of the layout .Took me ages to find one that suited ....

Keeps me occupied on cold days ...The top picture was the original layout before I made some large alterations a year or so ago but it ran beautifully thanks to the help of a fellow modeler who gave me a hand with a few things , as I did with his . Needed to make changes to allow more scope to go digital now .. Glad I did . This virus stuff gives me a bit more time I guess to run new B.U.S. wires for switch motor for turnouts and points ..

Last edited by roddy1960; 22-04-2020 at 10:25 AM.
8 users like this post: