View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #1367
Spudz27
Call me Spud

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

I forgot to take before pics as 14wks ago had no intention of losing weight. So here is a pic from 8wks ago and a pic from today. I have not really lost much weight, in 8wks, but am toning up and my muscles are building. My legs are already pretty strong from carrying all the weight aroud, I found I am doing leg press of 70kg, the one where your thighs push out I am at 75kg and the thighs puling in is 55kg. I do 2 sets of 10 pull ups at 35kg (this particular machine counters your weight, so you only lift whaat you can) and one set of 10 push up or whaatever they are called (a reverse pullup lol), all other machines I do 2 reps at 25-30kg. So there will be a point I can't get aany bigger as medically I am already pushing the boundary. My cardio is 5mins cross trainer at level 15, keeping at 80spm or higher, 5min bike at level 7 or 8 keeping at 90rpm or higher, do my strength exercises and finish with 15mins treadmill at 6km with a 3% grade, but I increase the grade to 10% every 5 mins for 1 min.

8wks ago

Today

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also found a new breakky shake to make. 1cup almond milk, handful of mixed berries, half a banana, handful of spinach, tablespoon of chia seeds, my usual 2 tablespoons of chocolate meal shaake and 2 tablespoons of protein powder. Is pretty delicious.

Last edited by Spudz27; 06-05-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: