View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 02:12 PM   #4
Luke Plaizier
Lukeyson
Donating Member1

Default Re: Fiesta WT Zetec 2011 drum to disc swap

Nice one. I love stories like this. Did you take any pics along the way? Since AFF has limited pic storage, I tend to copy my pics to Google Photos to a folder I know is publicly shared, and use the URL from that to post here using the images icon above (visible only when you are writing the post).

I've been mulling the idea of swapping early WF0 VIN WS PCD108 front uprights on a WQ Fiesta, since I like the way those struts can adjust for camber using cammed bolts rather than the top of the strut tower, and the caliper mount spacing allows for locally sourced brake upgrade options - SparesBox seem to have them for example - whereas anything to fit a WQ front knuckle needs to come from the UK. I poke around from time to time looking for a WS being wrecked locally (Newcastle) on the cheap, but most of those at the moment I can find are wreckers in Sydney.

Any pics you might have had of a disassembled front or rear would have been of interest to me comparing WQ setups. But if you're like me, you probably got all focused on the job at hand....

Lukeyson