Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 18-06-2024, 05:18 PM   #1
Midland_Dog

Default To do list, where do i start if money isnt the problem?

to do list on the fleet:
s1 wagon daily: idles trash until warm or a boot full, fuel filter, injectors, solder j3 link
s2 sr skidder: power steering pump sounds like a dead bottom end on an engine, pool of auto/power steering fluid on the crossmember, crossmember ground down by unsecure power steering line, lol. wheel bearings, heavy squeak back left under side loading. finish interior delete. replace front left hub coz a previous owner ****ed the studs with the wrong wheel nuts
s3 forte drifter: everything, thing idles at 1500rpm or 800 depending on how it feels, brakes squeak unbelievably loud, down on power, too low to reliably jack it up
s1 supercab xls v8: water pump, outlet was so corroded it snapped
Midland_Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2024, 05:20 PM   #2
Midland_Dog

Default Re: To do list, where do i start if money isnt the problem?

injectors are super ticky on the wagon, its just had harmonic balancer done before i took it on and started modding it (4480s and reback 2.5inch + aluminium 17s and re003s)
she has 194 000ish on the clock
Midland_Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post