Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Newcastle > Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions

Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions General Chit and so forth!

Old 08-05-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Default I Would Like Some Wedding Cars For 08/08/08 In Maitland PLEASE

Hi Guys, I know I'm not a big contributer to this forum,but I'm hoping you can help anyway....please...pretty please....lol
My eldest daughter Kellie is getting married on the 08/08/08 its a Friday arvo at the Morpeth catholic church and we need 6 yes 6 bridal cars...I already have 4,an XY GT replica silverfox for the brides car and then I have a Black with silver stripes BF GT a white with blue stripes BA MKII GT and my silver with orange stripes XR8....Now the big ask is seeing as though all the other cars have stripes on them I would like 2 more XR8's or GT's with stripes on them(if possible but not necessary) for the day.If any one is interested or can do it,could you please let me know or contact me with details, I will pay for your time but can't afford big dollars as all money has gone into the wedding lol (bloody daughters).There will be professional photo's taken of your car for you as well.A BIG Thanks in advance to those who can help us out on the day,it will be very much appreciated

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-05-2008, 12:44 AM   #2
JK&N
Starter Motor

Hi Killerjoolz,

I may be able to help you out. I've got a BA GTP in Citric Acid with black strips. I so happen to live 4 doors from the church in Morpeth so if my GT is suitable for your wedding let me know and I can make it available for Kellie's wedding on 8/8/08. My GT is in the logo at the top of the page.

JOE

Last edited by JK&N; 16-05-2008 at 12:58 AM.
JK&N is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-05-2008, 07:49 AM   #3
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK&N
Hi Killerjoolz,

I may be able to help you out. I've got a BA GTP in Citric Acid with black strips. I so happen to live 4 doors from the church in Morpeth so if my GT is suitable for your wedding let me know and I can make it available for Kellie's wedding on 8/8/08. My GT is in the logo at the top of the page.

JOE
Joe,Yes Please....that would be fantastic,thank you so much.My mobile number 0427 582847, can arrange a meet up before the day if you like as I have another XR8 from newcastle as well,have only had 3 offers including you...lol....so again thank you heaps....Julie

Old 12-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #4
damocrobins

hi there if you like to give us a ring i can see what i can do to help 0417020280 ask for Pete
damocrobins is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-07-2008, 11:17 PM   #5
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by damocrobins
hi there if you like to give us a ring i can see what i can do to help 0417020280 ask for Pete
Pete Thank you so much for kind offer,we have now found the 6 cars for Kellie's wedding, forgive me for not updating this post sooner.Wow it's not far away now...getting a little stressed lol

Old 13-07-2008, 09:56 PM   #6
bad12x
lpg xb fairmont

thats cool best of luck on the day cheers
Pete
bad12x is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post