Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 29-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 
Default How to Section

Hi Everyone

I have a suggestion (Hope it is a nice one!)

Looking around on the forum I see some great information on how to do certain things ie: how to change a steering wheel with airbag fitted.

I would like to suggest that perhaps either in the Technical Resources section or indeed a section on it's own, we have a How To section/thread with links in it to show you 'how to' do various things.

I know there is a search function on the forum and it is great, however having a 'How to' area or thread would keep all information or links in one central location. If it already exists, then may I be pointed in the right direction please

Cheers
Col

Old 29-06-2011, 05:56 PM   #2
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 
Default Re: How to Section

With pleasure Colleen

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=113985
Road Games is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #3
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 
Default Re: How to Section

Thank you for the link. That is great for anyone with a B series.

Good thing my son has one!

Be great if there was something like that for X series, I would be set!
Old 29-06-2011, 06:22 PM   #4
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 
Wink Re: How to Section

Hmmmm yeah you are right .. i think the computer age / video phone only took off with the b-series , well in the Contemporary section at least ?
All my How-To's were shot with my phone LOL ... Anything specific hun shoot me a PM, as i have owned every model just about from XW to BA and i will do my best to find a candidates vehicle to practice on just for some pic's and info
Road Games is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post