Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-05-2007, 12:54 PM   #1
Donk

Default Black AU111 Futura.

G'day, big longshot coming up, did any of you notice the black series 3 futura with the TS50 kit that didnt make reserve twice in the last couple of weeks on E bay, I would attach a link but have only just graduated to email. It lives in CARRUM in Melbourne, 17 inch factory alloys, TS50 front and rear bar and wing XR8 sideskirts. Anyway I am about to fly down from Wagga to buy it, just wondered if anyone new anything about it I know it is an extremely long shot just thought some of you may have seen it and may have even gone to look at it and might be able to scare me away and save me airfares if it has issues, I'm getting an RACV inspection done but hoped I might jag someone who knows the car and even had a look at it while it was up for auction. Dont expect a result just thought I would give it a lash. Thanks.

Donk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post