Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
Tracer
Starter Motor

Default -1 Wheel :(

Well taking my gf home and just outside Maitland where they're doing all the work on the highway. Anyway raining on and off so going through slowly since roadwork (even though no ones there) and its raining when suddenly THUMP front dips down and thud thud thud thud.

Great must of been a big *** pothole (sure felt like it) and got a damn flat. So slow down even more seein I couldn't pull over and change it there was waiting for a bit of space on the left then CLINK CLANK thud clump thud clump thud clump, damn cars bumoing a bit now instead of just thudding.

So get to pull over and have a look back and there's a big bit of metal in the road i'd run over (great) so get to work changing the tyre.

Anyway low and behold when i get the wheel off I realised it wasn't just a flat nore was it just a piece of metal i'd run over it was a piece of my god damn wheel comming off!!!!!

So we put the space saver on and go back home to put the old wheel on then slow down and put high beam on on the way past there again to see just what we went over and... nothing no signs at all of even a small pothole.

There were a couple cars infront and behind and nothing happened to them so we're left thinking just WTF destroyed my GOD DAMN WHEEL!!!!!

http://img388.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0074wt5.jpg

Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post