Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #1
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 
Default Powercruise Tasmania - Symmons Plains

What a weekend of motorsport in Tassie this weekend, there was the mini TARGA, and the POWERCRUISE, plus the drags I spotted on the long way home up over the Central Highlands / Great lakes.

Below is a random selection of piccies of the power skids, Ive got some vids of the burnouts to, but my blooody useless dial up modem takes about 2 hours to upload just one tyre popping event. If you lot are interested, I will persist and get the vids up to......

Plenty of mumbo amongst some of the cars, and I watched with great interest a Harrop blown clubby try to powerskid, with not much success. Not sure if it was lacking sufficient grunt, or just had too much grip, but it wouldn't whip up 3rd gear....

Oh, the Phase 3, christ that was noice, and had some stonk!

My favourite, black blown falcon coupe. Damn thing shook the ground when he gassed it.......... and lit 'em up for about 300m.

Enjoy boys and girls.

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG]

More pics to come............................................

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post