Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria > FPV & XR Club of Victoria Events

FPV & XR Club of Victoria Events FPV & XR Club of Victoria Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
MOTIV8
Just cruizin' around.....

Default Winton V8SCA Test Day for Vic teams

Well, just got back from the V8SCA (vic teams) test day at Winton. An early start to the morning seen about 15 cars meeting at Chirnside Park another three tag along at Bonnie Doon and another one at Benella for the morning tea/ pit stop before getting to the track.

Looked good to see all of the cars lined up driving up there as well as in the car park at the track. Was also great to see some familiar faces in the club and also the number of new members who came along for the drive to watch the V8's. Bit of bad luck that XR06 couldnt be bothered moving one car to get the EF out.............. Hmmm me thinks that he should come around to our place to move cars around the garage - I reckon that I would be good at Chess (even though I have never played it before)

The day was a bit top heavy with Commodores on the track but I guess you get that when there is so many FORD teams based in Queensland.....

Great day out even if we should have gone home via the Hume due to the delays from Glenburn to Yarra Glen that took the best part of an hour just for that stretch due to rubber neckkers forgetting what burntout bushland looked like 500m ago...........

GBG did take a few photos today as usual and I am sure that there will be a few appetisers on here after and the rest on the website as usual.

Oh well off to play 'chess' in the garage and organise cars/trailers for next weeked at the Phillip Island Classic........... hey XR06 come around when you have some spare time and I'll show you how to move cars around in the garage/driveway : : :

MOTIV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post