Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-05-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
Whopper
07Fiesta

Default Fiesta service, but.........

G'day All,

Why do i never feel happy after a service?. Took the car in for a service, told them i had problems with the A/C during summer(only blew hot air) and fix the plastic underneath the front bumper because a clip let loose.

On pick-up i was told they can't do the A/C because they don't know the problem and it's a A$159 job. have to agree to pay first, have them look at it, before Ford decides it's a warranty claim : . The clip was fixed as good as they could : (said so on the job sheet) and i need to rotate the wheels and ballance for another A$66. I rather do that at my regular tyre place who i know are good at it.
But, my biggest complain is that the car feels just the same as before. Is it just me or should a car feel better than before the service?.

They also said i should have a fuel service done for another A$139. My goodness, why is a car still in a warranty period if everything is extra?.

I was looking forward to a new Fiesta or the Focus when they roll of the Aussie line, but now i'm not so sure.

Anyway, i feel better now :

Regards,

Rob

Last edited by Whopper; 13-05-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Whopper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post