Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
epson

Default no more unleaded by 2011?

hey guys,

Went to a servo this morning to fill up my car, turned up at one of the bowsers and noticed only diesel and e10, thought my mistake reversed out when to the next bowser, same thing again no unleaded or premium? went to every bowser there to only find gas, diesel and e10. I was thinking WTF is Going on? Have i gone nuts or wat?

I jumped out of the car went inside and had a chat to the bloke at the counter, he told me that the bowsers had all been swapped because unleaded was going to be banned in 2011. Some new thing Rudd is bringing in, i Didn't know if he was just telling stories so id buy the e10 or not, had to go down the road to get some unleaded.

I have never heard or read anywhere about this new rule? You would think it would have been a big thing on the news at some stage? The only thing i can find on the net is another forum website: http://www.exploroz.com/Forum/Topic/....aspx%3Fpn%3D1

Has any one else heard anything about it?

epson is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post