Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2010, 10:54 PM   #1
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default The Head or the Heart

Im in to minds at the minute of which road to take .

At the minute my ute costing me to much to run due to the amount of kilometre's im doing lately .

At the moment my ute is only half finished . To finish my tray and install liquid injection im looking at 10k roughly. Im building a house at the minute an thought to my self this is stupid i should just get a xh or somthing on gas that will do for work .
I could probly get 20-25k for my ute and be in a xh with racks and all the rest for around 10k . Problem solved put the money on the house live happilly ever after.
But just the thought of selling my ute upsets me its a unfinished project that i would love to see to the end , Because if i did it would be the perfect vechicle for me .
Now im not hard up for cash but not rolling in it either .

What do you guys reckon ? what would you do ? . Im hopeless im changing my mind almost everyday now and starting to stress me out.

P>s sorry for the dribble but it hard to explain without dishing you up a life story.

snappy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post