Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #30
vanman_75
XD Sundowner

people all love to show off ...is it their low IQ or looking for a frill thats illegal .there is no answer( plenty of old responsible people go to burnout comps that wouldnt even know how to do one).

when i was younger i did burnouts with mates by the dozens on old back roads ...question is were we still stupid ,well most of society thinks so .
in moranbah here they have in the last couple years sparked up the old burnout pad ,it is a great night out and all the young fellas i work with ( being cashed up youngens ) bought cars just for the burnout comps ,do they still let the odd 1 rip in their flash new cars or whatever on the road ....yep ,but i think it has dramatically reduced the amount . what gets me is why people need to rationalize everything the rest of the world does ,there are in my mind time and places and you can bet that it will never stop no matter what you do .

but for the life of me i cant get my head around a government that doesn't and wont put in such amenities ,and i feel sorry for those that live in such an area ..