Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
Windsor342ci
The Experience...

Default Guy trys to do runner on me after hitting my XR8 last night...

Afternoon all,

Last night on the way home from having dinner with my Mrs in the city I was stationary at the set of lights on Parramatta Rd and James Ruse Dr Westbound, lights turn green and I proceed to take off (I was in the middle lane) a VT commodore to my right took off with me and in the middle of the intersection I feel my rear end get tapped to the side, I looked back right away and saw him looking right a me, I indicate to him to pull over right away! After I pulled over he drove right past me and kept going, at this stage I took off again and caught up to him again saying pull over but in more of an aggressive manner, I pulled over too the left and he went to the far right lane to turn into a side street just after the rail crossing, At this point I was completely livered and pure adrenalin took over, right hand down and dropped the clutch, blocked off were he was trying to turn got out of the car and going off my tree, at this point traffic had completely stopped to watch what was happening....
I approached the driver and said "you go in there and park, I am not ********** with you anymore." At this point I think he knew he was in Grandville and didn't know what to expect so followed suit.
Eventually got his details and explained that he cant be playing these games. He had somewhat broken English so I tried to be tolerant.
Overall the damage is minimal, going to cost about $640 to fix and Im picking up the cash from him this afternoon...

Its just a shame I had such a good night with my Mrs and that had to happen and she saw that side of me. I'm thinking I done the right thing as at that point I didn't see the damage so my main aim was to just get to him and get his details.

Windsor342ci is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post