Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
XR227

Default Work Scenerio - your view

G,day all.

This happened at work recently that ****ed me off, Or am i just a grumpy bastard.

I am at work having lunch out the front, when i notice a bloke mowing the lawn and whipper snippering out the front of the factory across the road. The factory is about 10 cars long, then i realize this bloke has no catcher and is mowing around this tree which is basically dirt and twigs + heaps of of dried up round pods (about 50c piece in diameter). He is peppering cars with dirt twigs + these pods, i reckon pretty rude.
Anyway continuing lunch i notice these pods are flying across the road just
missing my car and all the other cars from our factory, then all of sudden one goes whizzing past me work mates head. Geez i thought, could of taken his or my eye out.
So i went across the road, confronted this bloke and explained what he was
doing. He looked at me and said, i don't tell you how to do your job you don't
tell me how to do mine. So i told him if i get hit or my car gets hit I'd be back
over to have words.
Finished lunch then confronted the boss from across the road, he has a new
car parked close to the bloke mowing. Thought he would be interested to know his car and others were getting hit by these pods. I get
this blank stare and really he doesn't care, says he look into it. Rich bloke with no doubt a lease car. I think if his workers new they wouldn't be impressed.
So i noticed a new bloke doing the lawns a month later, and still no
bloody catcher.

Last edited by XR227; 11-05-2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Spelling
XR227 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post