Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Default Movember!

I'm in, the challenge to you is to grow and fund raise, or donate! Which will you do???????????

Hi,
It's Movember and time to focus on men's health. To show my commitment, I'm donating my face to the cause by growing a moustache for the entire month of November, and need your support. My Mo will spark conversations, and no doubt generate some laughs; all in the name of raising vital awareness and funds for prostate cancer and male depression.

Important points about men's health!

*1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
*This year 20,000 new cases of the disease will be diagnosed
*1 in 8 men will experience depression in their lifetime

Important points about QAL Mo Bros 2011 efforts!

*If we raise $10000, Russ Reading will shave his eyebrows!

*If we raise $15000, Russ will shave 1 eyebrow!

I'm asking you to support my Movember campaign by making a donation by either:
*Donating online at: http://mobro.co/MNM96
*Writing a cheque payable to 'Movember', referencing my Registration ID: 1875980 and mailing it to: Movember, PO Box 60, East Melbourne, VIC, 8002

* If you prefer cash, give it to me and I will pay it for you.

If you'd like to find out more about the type of work you'd be helping to fund by supporting Movember, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the Movember website: http://au.movember.com/about

Thank you in advance for supporting my efforts to change the face of men's health.

MNM96, aka Mike

MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post