Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2012, 08:25 PM   #11
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: who amongst us have gone solar

Quote:
Originally Posted by XD 351 Ute
I've been following this thread from the start, and the last few pages have taught me one thing: beware of the fine print!

Ed

go in with your eyes open........don't take for granted the hype from places like this, good or bad

the one thing I REALLY want to get through to everyone is do your bloody homework

the information is out there, all you have to do is search!.......I've put reference info in here that can be used to inform anyone who wants to go solar, there is swags of it out there

ring your supplier, be prepared to change suppliers......don't take the first quote, look around

take stock of what you are using, how much your tariff is, what is your likely production needs, what tariff you can attract

bottom line.......get to know your power bill and your energy retailer!.....every state is different as far as charges, rebates and tariffs are concerned

without the knowledge of what is needed you cant proceed or even guess at what you require to alleviate your accounts

power is about to jump again, I've heard 36% mentioned!......take this into account when planning a future system!

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post