Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #11
David Macgregor
Glassman

Default Re: Welcome to New Members - Post here to say gday!

Hi all. My name is David and I live in Kingaroy. I own a 2007 Territory which I like very much. I had some issues with clunks in the front end and a cruise control that wouldn't go into set mode and traction control light staying on. The latter issues were fixed by replacing two blown brake lights and the clunk was rectified by replacing the swaybar links. I found some very useful info on this site.

I am also restoring a 1969 Capri. Currently it has a 1600 4 cylinder in it but I also have a matching numbers V6 that has a completely rusted out body that I am going to use as a doner car for the 4 cylinder. I am in the process of doing the body work on the 4 cylinder. Slow progress as I don't seem to have a lot of time to work on it. No rush though. One day I will work out how to post pictures on this site. Anyway, I'll go back to reading some more posts.
David Macgregor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post