Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-12-2017, 04:54 PM   #11
malazn mafia
Boss 335

Default Re: Crypto $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
Weird reading about people taking so long to get approved. I entered basic details (email and password) then did a spam-bot thing where I had to pick squares that had vehicles in them.

Passed that, got sent an email to validate. Clicked the link to validate and it took me to a page to enter my personal details (name, date of birth, address, phone) then a further page for further validation. Entered only my SA driver's licence, was formally validated within 10 seconds and account created.

Deposited $400 into BTC Market account using POLi from my Bankwest account, which required entering a code sent to me via SMS...it took about 2-3 minutes for it to hit my BTC Market account.

Then I grabbed some Ripples. All up it took between 10-15 minutes from no account at all to an account with ripples in it.
Did you have to do the retarded selfie verification?
malazn mafia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post