The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2021, 07:54 PM   #11
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Vfacts february 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Or, people could just choose to ignore posts which quote opinions they dont agree with, pretty simple id have thought.

My initial post stated that Hilux outsold Ford, it wasnt that long ago that Hilux out selling Holden was hilarious, not so funny now.

The post Boss was triggered by didnt even mention Ford, it was a general observation that running short of vital components isnt the smartest strategy for any manufacturer and last i looked, Vfacts covers all mainstream brands. Everyone copied Toyota when they went to JIT, yet apparently they all need natural disasters to realise some things need to be kept in stock.
Just more excuses for poor planning.
So I'm assuming you have visited every forum of every manufacturer suffering production cuts due to component supply shortages/delays and criticized their management for poor forward planning....because if not then you really are here only to stir the pot ..which is fine.....it's just something I'm sure is a waste of your knowledge and what you could add to this forum if you ever decide to be a glass half full every once in a while...
Dr Smith is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post: