Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-10-2021, 05:35 PM   #10
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
Get a free lunch?
That actually reminds me of a funny occurrence when i racked up 10 years at my old job. So my boss did take me out for lunch and associated booze. I wasnt at work at the time due to a temporary disablement. But anyhow, i still had the work car, work phone and all the rest. So i got a work call. Another work mate, flat tyre and he didnt know how to change a tyre. So as to not make my mate sound like an absolute spaz, i walked away and said jacks here, toolkits there, the bolt for the spare tyre cradle is there etc. Anyhow, phone kept ringing and my boss, it was the work phone, said he'd answer it. Lunch was good, we went to the grounds at Alexandria. And if youve never worked in the kitchens there after hours and know of the rodent issues, its apples. But bar what i know, my boss gave this bloke a spray for not knowing how to change a tyre. I felt bad but it was funny. My mate wasnt expecting the boss to answer as i was technically off work and he got blasted.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: