Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 07-11-2006, 12:28 PM   #1
1FLYRYD
Boost Cruisin'

Default mild 2 wild

Hey guys, does ne1 know the web addy for mild 2 wild, forgot to get a bocklet thing from'em before i lefft the AFD :( ne help would be great

Cheers

1988 EA falcon, 20inch dark agents, cyprus blue, ED XR front, full EF fairmont interior conversion, built AU motor with modded BA turbo pistons, AiResearch T04, Snort manifold & 4inch dump, 50mm Synapse external gate, custom stainless 3inch exhaust & cooler piping, Synapse BOV, SMT8 piggy back, lowered on king sl's and ultima shocks, full noleathane bushings
1FLYRYD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2006, 01:19 PM   #2
bob^
LPS

http://www.mild2wild.com.au/

is that it?
bob^ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2006, 01:33 PM   #3
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 

These guys?

Try http://www.mildtowildrestorations.com.au but it doesn't get you much (yet)

More photo's or info on their Terri would be great!

Photo thanks to Botch ;)
Old 07-11-2006, 01:58 PM   #4
GTP-814
love the quad cams

how would those front wheels turn?
GTP-814 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2006, 02:01 PM   #5
drcook
I Bleed Orange!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP-814
how would those front wheels turn?
i would assume its on airbags. it would lift up before driving anywhere
Old 07-11-2006, 02:17 PM   #6
1FLYRYD
Boost Cruisin'

cheers guys, your right not much on there yet, but least i can now keep checking back, should just ring them i spose, gotta get me some bags i think
1988 EA falcon, 20inch dark agents, cyprus blue, ED XR front, full EF fairmont interior conversion, built AU motor with modded BA turbo pistons, AiResearch T04, Snort manifold & 4inch dump, 50mm Synapse external gate, custom stainless 3inch exhaust & cooler piping, Synapse BOV, SMT8 piggy back, lowered on king sl's and ultima shocks, full noleathane bushings
Old 07-11-2006, 08:02 PM   #7
Josh_XC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

the air bags they use is the same ones that is advertised in Street Machine, they cost around 2300 from memory that aint fitted, it aint hard to fit though. Come to wagga and go talk to them, there on copland st, cant miss the big sign
Bionic BF XR8 - 6 speed manual, reversing sensors, premium sound, GT starter button. 218rwkw - Got to love the BOSS!!
Josh_XC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2006, 08:13 PM   #8
ten[A]cio[U]s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Kelvin and the crew are great. They have done a few jobs here and there for myself and my sister and its always great quality.

I recommend any work performed by these guys as its always A1 at a reasonable price.

Cheers, Matt.

Future fun: 1968 Ford Galaxie 500

ten[A]cio[U]s is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2006, 08:34 PM   #9
b2tf
not here much anymore

I'll be dropping round there tomorrow so I can get some more details about the Terri and anything else anyone is keen on. Might even try and get Kelvin to join the forum.

I havent had any work done by them as bags arent my thing, but they do seem to have a lot of satisfied customers.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:28 PM   #10
1FLYRYD
Boost Cruisin'

Excelent, i realise that it would be expensive but i just think they are awsome my car is so low it annouys me but i really rekon would look crap if i lifted it so bags seem the logical solution to me, jack it when i drive speacially for driveways ect, then drop it on its a$$ when its parked so it will still look tuff, cheers guys mite plan another wagga trip early next year once i have a bit more cash.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:11 PM   #11
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Bags on FAT-088 hell yeh wray get em
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2006, 08:12 PM   #12
1FLYRYD
Boost Cruisin'

don't worry seriously thinking bout it!!!