Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Closed Thread

Old 26-12-2006, 04:09 PM   #1
HOT711
HOT711

Aaaand you keep on with it ... if this thread is so boring then stop reading it THAT is not rocket science!! Photobucket? never heard of it? I rarely operate on PC's and I don't have capibilities to transfer from my phone! I said I will post MORE pics of the car once i have done MORE stuff to it! N yeah those pictures aren't the best of me so what I am allowed to say that - I did not expect a response people wanted to know what I looked like so I posted one when I got acces to a digi cam one night, wasnt exacty on a catwalk to be a 'hot' pic was just a random one.

If you scroll back i DO have photos of my car on here and if you have a look theres not much to it which is why i post and ask for assistance to mod it, which is what all my posts have been besides one where i posted a picture! and now two more posts about it which i have had to continue on because you need to continuousally post immature comments (ps - this is the LAST one) ....

sonia: look around, that is not a 'whorish' photo ... if you open your eyes there is MUCH worse than that on the internet -> i am wearing bikinis for crying out loud!! And I don't know if you are male or female but if you ARE female as your name suggests you should not be affected by this!

sonia, revd up and raymon81: guys none of you have posted anything about my car and have only posted since the pic went up .... **** stirrers *rolls eyes*

Pfft seriously grow up everyone this is the last thing I will post about it ... on with the FORD talk please ie/ only post if its about cars ad helping me do mine up k (simple request)!! *thumbs up*

Last edited by HOT711; 26-12-2006 at 04:29 PM.
Closed Thread