Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 25-01-2007, 02:21 PM   #1
XBROO
Obsessed with wheels

Default uploading pictures

I was trying to post pictures of my coupe in the show us your coupe tread. So I followed the instuctions and when it came time to upload it was taken for ever. I let it go for over half an hour and it still said it was uploading. I have DSL and no I'm not out of time. Am I suppose to anything to the photos before I send them. If so what and then I can tell the missus to help as I'm not that good when it comes to computers. used: used:

XBROO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-01-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

All I ever do is put them onto photobucket then click the 'img' tag to put them into the forums.

I gather you read these instructions http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=20569

Sometimes connections are a bit weird and maybe just try again and see what happens (that's what I have done in the past anyway)..

Sorry I am not much more help..

Good luck
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-01-2007, 03:23 PM   #3
XBROO
Obsessed with wheels

Thanks fiery I'll try the photo bucket way. But I think I'll wait for the missus to help me because I don't want to send the wrong thing like I've done in the past. Like I said I have very limited knowledge when it come to computers. Before I found this forum I only ever use to look up the tradingpost or e-bay. My missus gives me ***** because I used to critersize people that go into chat rooms. But this is different isn't it? Oh well if not I still enjoy this site.
XBROO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post