Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 25-04-2005, 10:05 PM   #31
sfr rob
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ ○○○○○

GEE!
I feel for ya Full Noise!! I dive trucks also, and if you could have a dollar for everytime a loser pulls out in front of you regardless, fully loaded or not, you would be a very well off man!

Just yesterday I was driving beside a semi- not loaded- down a very long steep part of Springvale road in Vic.
As we got to the intersection down in the valley of this road an old man in a piece of shit falcon wagon - probably in his 80's pulled out from the intersection about 50 meters infront of the semi (who was doing at least 80 downhill).

I actually dont know how he pulled up without taking this stupid old man out, but he did!

if it was in my lane, there is NO WAY i would have been able to pull up in such a short distance, i was fully loaded!

There has to be more public awareness about this problem, being on the road all day driving, you really notice how bad some people are at driving!!

Would be good to have photos to show that bloke what COULD have happened if YOU were speeding on that day!
Might shake them up a bit, and they might learn rather quickly not to pull out willy nilly!

thats all i have to say!

rob
:
sfr rob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post