Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria > FPV & XR Club of Victoria Events

FPV & XR Club of Victoria Events FPV & XR Club of Victoria Events

Old 02-06-2008, 12:30 AM   #1
GRNKPR
DPC PERFORMANCE Race prep

[QUOTE=Go baby Go]Goodness me it was chilly!!!!

2 of our 6 hour entrants..

tell ya what is was sure fun drivng the ol girl again its been in the garage being used as shelving.Dusted it off at 6 am quick wash and off ,my neighbors love the straight pipe sound on a sunday morning at 7.30am.Roads were nice and slippery all the awy there and plenty of sideways action was had by all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great day !!!! i had a ball getting in early setting car up ,having a kick of the footy with Lowndsey and Jamie Whincup was great hitting things all around till footys got taken of us

Also the other highlight was before the punters come in ihad the chance to race Jamie Whincup and craig lowndes on DAYTONA talk about an asssss whipping !!!!!!!!!!!!beat me by half a lap (lucky i went easy on em)

thanks to Karyn and the club for organising this and for us and Ms hilton from FORD a great day in a relaxed atmosphere !!!!!!

(Different to what i have been hearing and reading but i think thats all sour grapes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
GRNKPR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post