Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 06-11-2008, 02:40 PM   #31
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlewy86
Yes but Victorian women are wild animals.
touche

Don't snap my undies.
uranium_death is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2008, 02:56 PM   #32
jcxr
Tribal Elder

The Buckland Valley, about 30k's from Porepunkah is a great little getaway spot. Up between Hotham and Mt Buffaloe.
jcxr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #33
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark^^
This is the best remote camping I have done, a 50 day treck into a very remote area of Nepal

Mate that would've been epic. I'd love to do that.

I've been considering going on one of the Antarctica trips.

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
XR6_661 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2008, 03:13 PM   #34
tankclare
BURN RUBBER NOT OIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by calais
Dunns Swamp, Wollemi N.P, three hours west of Sydney and about twenty minutes off into the sticks from Kandos. If its not school holidays you have the whole weir to yourself to fish yourself stupid.
Have to agree seeing as i use to live in Kandos. Dunns Swap is a good camping spot, not too far from town and good swimming etc. Go there in the holidays and youre lucky to find a camping spot because it is so packed full of tourists camping. Last time we were out there we set up a flying fox that went across and into the water. Was great fun and had nearly everyone wanting a go. They also have guided night tours on a boat and you can also hire canoes for the day. Plenty of walking tracks with aboriginal paintings etc.

The Newnes down near Lithgow are also great. Good camping with plenty of walking tracks including a 10km walk to a glowworm tunnel. Out there was actually a small town sorta thing and there are plenty of ruins to go and look through. We went out there if my uncle who grew up there and he knew exactly where everything was. Also some good swimming there and if you want to you can go eeling as well.

[SMOKES] FG XR6 build thread - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4795218#post4795218

tankclare is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post