Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 20-11-2008, 08:27 PM   #1
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default After Panel Beater (Vic)

Im After a Panel beater that does not mind a bit of a challenge.(or plenty of time)
I have a fair bit of custom work i would like done to my ute. pretty much turning this

in to this (roughly done but you get the idea)

snappy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2008, 11:28 PM   #2
mad cow
blue oval addict

give lincoln at lwm panels in echuca a call, he does custom jobs from all over vic and nsw and is an absolte perfectionist. his prices are not over the top either. if you dont mind travelling to get a good job he is your man. his ph no is 0354825300 or 0418579087 he has done work for me so i can personally reccomend his work, and he only operates from referals (always busy) well worth the travel. if youdo call him tell him the guy wih the kashmir territory sent you. cheers.. james...
mad cow is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2008, 12:38 AM   #3
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks .
I change my idea a little instead of splice two tubs together to make up the length of the tray . I just gonna shorten the tray to sit on the cut tub .
I tell you i wish i never sold my tub .
Also i would not need to anything if the fella that made the tray did a desent job.
Have a look at the wheel arches on the top photo way out of centre and the whole powder coat is peeling and really rusty.
Its only 18 months old tops to. Quality work is hard to find
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2008, 09:46 AM   #4
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

snappy Blakes body repairs is a good place to look at

does great work he is about the only person i trust with body work on my el

he is on Thompson road nth geelong ph 52770097

hope that helps

Grimus

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-11-2008, 11:58 PM   #5
mad cow
blue oval addict

yeah its somthing that most tray builders seem to suffer from, they simply dont do any prep work before sending to the painters/powdercoaters, they also seem to suck at color matching.
mad cow is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post