Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 07-06-2009, 12:01 PM   #31
lotus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If you look at the report of the woman's accident her surname(Michelle Leanne Thiele) is the same as one of the streets at the intersection(Thiele Road) which would indicate the family have been in the district for a very long time (mabye one of the origional farming families).
Could this have been taken into consideration by the local police (charges laid)while the other accident was done by unknowns of the area?

I an not standing up for the idiots,both of whom caused this horrific accident (and mabye some encouragement from the passengers) as they should pay for thier stupidity (one has paid the ultimate penalty while the other will bear the scars for the rest of his life).

I feel the woman should be held more accountable for her actions. It appears she did not learn anything from the first accident, far from it, as it seems she did not change her driving habits one bit which could be looked at as a snub at authority(I'll drive anyway I like, stuff em). And then when it happens again plays the loving wife with children!!!
I'm sure the people who were killed in both accidents were loving parents,but unfortunately that does not seem to matter.
What outcry would there be if this was a truck driver or a younger person on "P"'s.Most probably would have been reported as irresponsible and as having total disreguard of authority .
Old 08-06-2009, 03:29 AM   #32
montyv8
Turbo Dinosaur FTMFW

god i hate the term 'boy racer'...
Old 08-06-2009, 05:11 PM   #33
BHDOGS
Banned

Basically the justice system is saying its ok if you forget to stop at an intersection twice and kill somebody but if u wanna speed and then crash and do it its not ok
BHDOGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2009, 01:09 AM   #34
montyv8
Turbo Dinosaur FTMFW

Just think, If it's the road she live's on, she's probably blatantly ignoring that giveway sign several times a day. Only a matter of time 'till she takes someone out again.

I wonder if she still ignores the sign when she has her kids on board? being a loving mother and all...
Old 09-06-2009, 01:32 AM   #35
Stattic
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

[QUOTE=lotus]If you look at the report of the woman's accident her surname(Michelle Leanne Thiele) is the same as one of the streets at the intersection(Thiele Road) which would indicate the family have been in the district for a very long time (mabye one of the origional farming families).
Could this have been taken into consideration by the local police (charges laid)while the other accident was done by unknowns of the area?QUOTE]

hmm i think this is a bit far fetched
also i agree with practically everything daymoe said
i know if i did the same thing even ONCE with my p plates in my modded falcon, even as a honest (but idiotic) mistake, id get prosecuted for a different crime, a far harsher sentence, be labelled as a hoon and the media would probably say i was trying to beat someone or drift or something
256rwkw

BA manual Typhoon
Fully optioned, 340rwkw@16psi (thanks Bluepower)!

The old ride....
AU Fairmont, cammed beast, R.I.P you made my p plate years bearable!
150.8rwkw courtesy BPR
Stattic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2009, 10:11 PM   #36
randel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyv8
god i hate the term 'boy racer'...
same here, and I HATE the term 'HOON' - pathetic attempt to win votes from the masses

Toys - 351 XY Falcon and FG GT
randel is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2009, 01:34 AM   #37
BA GT-HO
Bring back Ambrose!

God help people that can't drive or break the law if I ever become elected Premier or PM. I have zero tolerance with bad drivers as it is let alone reading about the stupid woman who ignored the give way sign TWICE. And killed TWO innocent motorists!

I would build a colosseum and let the general public watch what happens to people that break the law. Think of Wipeout Australia minus the water (sulphuric acid) and soft matts (rusted barbed wire). Then the general populous would understand why laws are in place and what happens when said laws are broken.

What planet do people in the legal system live on?
BA GT-HO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #38
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA GT-HO
What planet do people in the legal system live on?
Unley Park, Beaumont & Springfield

Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post