Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 25-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #1
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Email Recieved

ROBIN WILLIAMS MADE THIS SPEECH IN NEW YORK .

The Plan!
?
Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says 'I love New York ' in Arabic.

You gotta love Robin Williams........Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.
Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

'I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.'

1) 'The US/ UK/ AUSTRALIA will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are from. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them..

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.

6) The US /UK/Australia will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)
8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?
'The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?'

If you agree with the above, forward it to friends...If not, and I would be amazed if you DELETED it!!

Thoughts ?

snappy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #2
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Very funny snappy a good read. I don't agree with probably only one of those ideas. Otherwise everything is spot on hehe. Especially that oil @ $10 a barrel remark
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2009, 11:17 PM   #3
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have admit i see some merit to his idea's .
But to implement them would be no easy task , and would probly be a sure fire way to start another world war . Not to mention the amount of inocent's that would suffer from it.
I find weird it coming from robin williams because i cant see it a part of his usual comedy rutine.
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2009, 11:24 PM   #4
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Too true, totally agree with everything he said.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2009, 11:39 PM   #5
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Very funny indeed! A very clever man.

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-10-2009, 12:18 AM   #6
Work Horse
Budget Racer

HOAX!!!

Sorry snappy84

Robin Williams is a funny and clever man indeed.

Much more funny and clever than that email :evil3:

Goggle "Urban legends Robin Williams", or "Robin Williams hoax" etc etc