Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 28-04-2011, 03:59 PM   #31
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

Default Re: Two arrested on Kiesha Abrahams’ case

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELGT4me
I think BOTH parents went shopping, I could be wrong, surely neighbours, relatives, friends, volunteers, could have grabbed some food for the family. I am not trying to prove /disprove their guilt in any way shape or form. If any of my 5 children went missing, I would be out looking for them 24/7. I am pretty sure most of my friends would help out with groceries etc.I think that many volunteer organisations would help out with food if need be.
These support organisations also tell people to keep the home routine as normal as possible for the surviving child. Doubt their home life was ever 'normal' from the sounds of things.
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #32
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELGT4me
I think that many volunteer organisations would help out with food if need be.
Too right!

The Police have Crisis Groups that assists the family for situations like that, they send out therapists/shrinks and so on, there would have been nothing for them to do.

An example is one of my workmates.
Not the same, but his house burnt down, never before have I seen a paddy wagon full of groceries arrive at someones house, they even had a trailer with white goods in it.
Moral of the story, when bad stuff happens, public/community services are there to see to your every need so you can focus on what's important...
Then you have the Salvo's and all that too who are always willing to jump in and help too, so there is no shortage of help.
AC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2011, 05:24 PM   #33
SEZ213
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always puts a good amount of thought into his posts and voices his ideas and opinions in a well thought out and constructive manner. I have certainly seen many threads where his input has been constructive to the topic and overall the forum has benfited f 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave289
This womans first child, a boy died when he was about three weeks old I believe, so its the second time a child has died while at the hands of this woman. While I dont like to jump to conclusions to much , I would be more inclined to think that she was the main culprit. I mean if the bloke had done it ,surely she would have been upset to say the least and would have gotten rid of him or perhaps dobbed him in rather than try and protect him . Anyway I guess we will find out over time what actually happened. Unfortunately nothing will ever bring back that poor little girl. Why should we have to pay to now house and feed these scum , when with a little bit of rope we could avoid this , and maybe give some justice to this little girl Kiesha who liked to dance and sing but was tortured and murdered and thrown in some hole in the middle of nowhere.
The boy died from SIDS, according to the coroner. I don't think I'd be challenging a coroner.

Continually having a battle of wits with unarmed opponents.

Sez

Photo's by Sez
SEZ213 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #34
Dave_Obsession
Resident AFF detailer

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Helpful and detailed posts on car care. 

This whole thing is just tragic.....to be honest I wasn't surprised when they arrested the 'parents' - even from the start I always thought something wasn't right with them...

I remember watching one of the early news broadcasts when Kiesha first went missing, told the mrs next to me that if I had to guess I reckon the parents did it......sometimes you don't want to find out you guessed right...

A terrible waste of life - some people don't deserve the privilege of bringing another life into this world...
Old 28-04-2011, 07:22 PM   #35
samsy351
351XB - Underbelly II Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sezzy
The boy died from SIDS, according to the coroner. I don't think I'd be challenging a coroner.
Police stated the other day that because they have charged the mother and step father with Murder that they were also going to investigate the boys death again...
Old 29-04-2011, 03:55 AM   #36
93EB_SXR6
I totalled my XR6

I became very upset after reading this (I followed the story), as you can tell earlier in the thread.
I am currently writing a song (for one of my bands) about Kiesha's suffering.
If I can help to spread awareness and *hopefully* assist to prevent just one senseless death, the song will have done it's job.
Old 29-04-2011, 10:16 AM   #37
Chopped
as in chopped

I despise these two maggots.

> RIP Kiesha <