Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 06-08-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
FTe342
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Default Multi quotes

Is it possible to take quotes from other threads and post them into the thread you are posting in as well as quotes from the thread you are posting in?

T3 TL50 #147 Silhouette Auto ESS - Brembos - Last of 3 in T3 spec, only AUIII TL50 ever built -14.2 sec @ 98mph bog stock. Only customer ordered T3 TL50 built, only LWB sedan plated AUIII and the last performance enhanced LWB sedan built by Ford Aust.

AUII Fairlane Ghia Sportsman 5.0L in Blue Pearl

OWN THE ROAD
FTe342 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #2
gtxb67
moderator ford coupe club

Default Re: Multi quotes

just go to the post in question, quote it - but instead of replying, just control/c (copy it). go to the thread you wish to post in and control/v (paste). however depending on what subject you are quoting, it may be wise to think carefully if it is a controversial topic - it is not always appreciated (for obvious reasons) to take posts from one topic to another if intentions are not good
gtxb67 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 10:57 AM   #3
FgNewbie
Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtxb67
just go to the post in question, quote it - but instead of replying, just control/c (copy it). go to the thread you wish to post in and control/v (paste). however depending on what subject you are quoting, it may be wise to think carefully if it is a controversial topic - it is not always appreciated (for obvious reasons) to take posts from one topic to another if intentions are not good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geez Louise
You can view a demo on how to upload a photo here:

How to upload an image

If it still doesn't work, there may be an issue with the For Sales area.

Cheers
Col
I used the multi-quote button which is next to the quote button
FgNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #4
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

Stop nickin me posts Newbie!

The Multi quote function is the best option in my opinion. Just be aware that the last quote that you hit submit on, is the first one to show when you post your comment, unless you move them around.

Cheers
Col
Old 08-08-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
FgNewbie
Australia

FgNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post