Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 28-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #31
rst2000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: I'm really peeeeeed off.(Rant on)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Noise View Post
This would have to be one of the stupidest threads I’ve seen on AFF for quite a while.

FFS, here we have some bloke who because he was a driving instructor thinks that he’s so much better than everyone else and that the law of the land shouldn’t apply to him. How dare the police pull me over, I used to be a driving instructor.

Get over it princess.

LOL - there is alot of pressure on when you try to be Mr Perfect............
Old 28-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #32
XR6T0Y
Half brain dead already

Quote:
Originally Posted by rst2000 View Post
LOL - there is alot of pressure on when you try to be Mr Perfect............
I am perfect

Running tuned at 191.3rwkw with 475nm Torque
Pacemaker PH4490 + Hiflo Pacemaker cat/catpipe + Xforce 2.5' catback into dual pipes after Diff.
FG Manifold + Herrod airbox + 20% underdrive +Hi flow thermostat + 26mm radiator and Weapon X coils!
Now rolling on staggered Matte black Lesnso D1R's
NOW MANUAL!
Shockwave Blue!
More to come

Now the proud owner of a '97 NL Fairlane

Old 28-12-2012, 04:02 PM   #33
Maka
Au Falcon = Mr Reliable

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Embodiment of the AFF spirit in his efforts with ACP. 

Vincenzo, I would've felt let down too in you're shoes. You obviouly take pride in things you do & that swerving furphey was an insult to you considering you're background, age, health ect. Sometimes we have to think carefully whether or not a subject is worth a new thread - here at AFF there is a WIDE varied opinion (sometimes nasty) on all matters lol!

All the best mate in you're new abode!

cheers, Maka

Proud owner of a optioned keeper S1 Tickford Falcon AU XR6 VCT - "it's actually a better-balanced car than the XR8, goes almost as hard and uses about two-thirds of the fuel" (Drive.com 2007)
This user likes this post:
Old 28-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #34
Vincenzo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Noise View Post
If I wrote a bloody story for every time I’ve been pulled up in the last 25 years by the police, Vicroads, RTA / RMS, Queensland Transport or Transport SA and had nothing wrong, AFF wouldn’t have any room for anything else.

Obviously this is a little bit of drama in your life and you feel the need to tell everyone about it.

I’ll tell you what. I’ll ring the coppers up there and tell them that the next time they see you to give you a touch up, cuff you. Give you another touch up and throw you in the back of the divvy van, then hit every gutter on the way back to the station, then accidentally slam your head on the door as they’re removing you, give you another touch up, then leave you in the lock up for the rest of the day while you car is being defected while they’re impounding it.

Will that make you feel better?
You may be used to being pulled up for all your stupidity by various groups of people but if I do anything I make sure I can do it in such a way or place as to be out of the eyes of those who may find it unacceptable. If I am caught I cop it sweet without complaining.

The Police here in the NT are far more even handed most of the time than many I have heard about from down south. As for contacting the Police up here and getting them to touch me up, ooohhh yes please. Would you like a list of which Female Officers I would like involved.

Now, may I suggest you go back into your dark little cave with your knuckle dragging friends and place your ***** in your **** orifice.

"WRC is for boys, Group B was for men" - Juha Kankkunen 4 times World Rally Champion

Romanes Eunt Domus - 'people called Romanes they go the house' - You mean Romani Ite Domum

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by flappist; 28-12-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 28-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #35
Vincenzo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Vincenzo, I would've felt let down too in you're shoes. You obviouly take pride in things you do & that swerving furphey was an insult to you considering you're background, age, health ect.

Sometimes we have to think carefully whether or not a subject is worth a new thread - here at AFF there is a WIDE varied opinion (sometimes nasty) on all matters lol!

All the best mate in you're new abode!

cheers, Maka
Yeah, thanks Maka, I am finally getting to understand the limits of certain thoughts. Looking forward to moving in with the fellow wrinklies.

Cheers Vincenzo

"WRC is for boys, Group B was for men" - Juha Kankkunen 4 times World Rally Champion

Romanes Eunt Domus - 'people called Romanes they go the house' - You mean Romani Ite Domum

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 28-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #36
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

And this seems like a good time to finish.
Closed Thread