Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 16-12-2019, 08:58 PM   #1
berntd
Starter Motor

Default Re: Beware importing a car from the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paynie View Post
Well I’m glad that some have got their stuff, was informed by Dazmac today that Phill hasn’t paid and is probably of going to so if I want my Firebird I have to pay for it. I already paid for it and I’m not going to again. I thought stealing was a crime.
Give Phil a call and ask what is happening.
berntd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2019, 10:21 PM   #2
Paynie
Starter Motor

Believe me the next time I’m talking to that ****er he won’t be in a position to say much, he stole my car by changing my bill of sale and title into his name.
Paynie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2019, 09:49 AM   #3
Hemihunter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by berntd View Post
Give Phil a call and ask what is happening.
I think he has passed that point , dont you.
Hemihunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2019, 10:10 AM   #4
berntd
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemihunter View Post
I think he has passed that point , dont you.
I personally never went past that point until I got my stuff.
berntd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2020, 01:07 PM   #5
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Hi guys,just updating on my situation.Phil,indi(his wife) and Lawrence in the USA,are not communicatiing with me in regards to the money they all owe me.Lawrence agreed over six months ago that he and phil and indi his wife,stole our money,close to $30,000 and he also agreed to make payments to me each month.He stopped making payments three months ago(he currently owes $16,000 and is behind $6,000 in monthly payments) In the last communication we had,I said I was going to go on the forums to let everyone know what was going on and he basically said,that if I do that,I wont be getting my money,because he wont have a business left to pay me back,due to all the bad social media posts.....I feel for everyone here and everyone else effected by this,but the fact is,all of you at least have your vehicles etc sitting somewhere in a warehouse that you hopefully can recoup.....They sold all my cars after exporting them in their own names (not mine)and then spent all the money.Thats stealing and they have admitted doing this.There are no cars to recoup for me unfortunately.They have also owed me this money for about 2 1/2 years now.As I said before,I really feel for everyone effected by this and will update the situation as soon as I know something,cheers
Spidermcglurk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2020, 02:05 PM   #6
Paynie
Starter Motor

Sorry to hear that they stopped paying, yep they stole all our cars by putting them in their names. I very much doubt if I will get my car or money back but you can report them to the FBI if it was done in America.
This user likes this post:
Old 03-01-2020, 03:13 PM   #7
Paynie
Starter Motor

It’s hard to pay your bills when your in America doing renovations to your house that you just refinanced.
Old 03-01-2020, 04:06 PM   #8
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Lawrence Ryan thought he could keep me quiet,by coming up with some deal to make payments each month.After a couple of payments,he suddenly started dropping the payments to $500 and then nothing at all....All three of them have come up with a great way to respond to any issues......Dont answer emails,texts or phone calls,ever.......The longest time it took for a response,was 6 months from them.....and then it was only three words.Pathetic at best.The only way ive managed to get in contact with them,is pretending to be a new customer....they answer emails to new work it seems,even though they wont pay their existing bills.I am investigating legal action at the moment.....Phils wife Indi,is American,so freezing her travel between countries is the aim,as she is also a fraudster.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:35 AM   #9
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paynie View Post
It’s hard to pay your bills when your in America doing renovations to your house that you just refinanced.
Are you saying that Lawrence owns a house and is renovating it in the USA?