The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2021, 05:52 PM   #11
Itsme
Experienced Member

Default Re: First experience .. Vic law regarding passing emergency vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Right so apparently because Mr Pusey filmed their dead/dying bodies he's actually worse than the glass BBQ enthusiast who actually killed them all?

In what world does that even make sense?

I'm with Full Noise here, sure Richard Pusey is a knob jockey but the person who actually killed all four police officers seems to be flying under the radar - even though you know, he actually killed all four police officers.

Of course it's because of the blokes name and skin color, it's easier to paint the well off white man with the chip on his shoulder as the evil doer here than the working class brown man doing glass BBQs to put food on his families table, even though the bloke KILLED FOUR PEOPLE.

Karma ain't working too well because he has a car worth as much as your house and 7 figures plus worth of properties to his name.
Singh is not flying under the radar but will feel the force of the law for his actions and for old mate Pusey well he will get what he deserves for his lack of morality issues.
I honestly don't understand people like you or Full Noise standing up for the grub Pusey but then again I don't really care as I know this grub will get his just desserts.
This user likes this post: