Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 05-05-2006, 06:42 PM   #31
Dave_au
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_au
Of course not. If you think its an accurate reflection, nearly every show has one, if not two gays. Following that logic, it would suggest that 1/12 of our population are openly gay, whereas I think the published statistic of openly gay people is much lower.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTDHO
It is actually 1/10 so they are fairly close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman
I thought it was higher? 10%. Could be wrong though...
I thought it was actually lower than that for having at some stage those particular tendancies/experiences (1/5), but I thought that people who actually identify with being gay and consider themselves as gay (what I mean by openly gay) were about 4 or 5% of the population.
Dave_au is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2006, 06:47 PM   #32
Woz
As in 'best there ever'

I'm 20 and I can't stand the "ess aitch one tee". Everywhere I go in the evenings seems to have Big Brother on, though.

I don't like being generalised with "my generation" as I honestly believe I'm very different to most people my age. Most people my age that I know, anyway. This is probably why I don't have much to do with people my age though, I guess.

Anyway, I know I'm at the bottom of that 20-30 age group, but I can't say I know too many people within that age group that are much like the sort of bell-ends who "acheive the great heights, fame and glory" that is Big Brother. I know a few members of the prettier sex who'd fit right in, but not really many blokes. Maybe a couple. But again, I don't have much to do with many people my age. I think I've weeded out the majority of the tossers.

My XB Fairmont Sedan Project
Woz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2006, 06:58 PM   #33
vegabass
BASS ON BOARD!

I think Id go insane in there if there wasnt anyone i could talk to about cars or as a matter of fact Id go mad with out the Ford Forum.....

Now thats an idea! Get into big brother and wear AFF shirts!
Old 05-05-2006, 07:14 PM   #34
red_hotxr6
Banned

I dont think anyone in there or any other BB house has disscussed cars in there.We are a small majority.
red_hotxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post