Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 25-06-2007, 12:50 AM   #31
Greenhorn
Pimpin My VK

my uncle used to work for wormald security and apparently he seen sum pretty freaky stuff while he was doin his rounds but he never says anything about it
Greenhorn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 01:08 AM   #32
Lukeyson
Right out sideways

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyro_02
there's always one half going fake.. and the other half goin it happen irl..

i did watch it.. creepy , but i'll always say .. "I'll believe it when I see it"

i will eat my hat if i see it ever happen

this is the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF7mh1dgJ2k

eh its pretty much like dodgy rip off of a supernatural episode where the lady dont realise she died in a crash
Old 25-06-2007, 07:09 AM   #33
Mikey
Typhoon Terry

I'll give you a couple of strange activities in the old house that now has the freeway thru it...

We would be sitting in the lounge room and all of a sudden you would hear the toilet flush and back bedroom opposite the bth room you would hear the door slam closed. No ****!!!

The house was on a slopped block with a great little fully enclosed room downstairs which was perfect for the dog. You couldnt drag the dog inside. It would ****** itself. We woulod always send people down to the room for a dare without after a few grogs on a fri night telling them nothing about it. They would always come back freaked out. A few months later... Me and my mate were standing near the door to the room (you had to access the room from outside) and i noticed there was white painted words inscribed into the old brown paint. It read 'Pup's Grave' in child like writing and looked like it had been there for 20years. I swear this is true and my mate was a complete sceptic in this stuff. he will vouche for it. I thought he did it for a laugh BUT when you looked at the paint it was as old and faded as the house itself buried deep into the brown paint.

One morning my girlfriend got up, started getting ready for work, i was still in bed chatting to her when all of a sudden the most horrific fart stench filled the room. It grew stronger by the minute and we had to leave. Came back 2 minutes later... not there. within a minute the room filled up again with the same smell. This kept going for about half an hour.

I swear the list goes on for this house... Its was completely mad. If anyones interested i can tell you more happenings...
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 09:47 AM   #34
Eb Barbie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tough_ea88
funny i should find a thread like this.. i was driving dwon thompson rd in carrum downs 2 weeks ago, wasnt to late about 7 pm or so and saw a hitchiker by the side of the rd, there wasnt heaps of traffic and i watched this person for about 300 metres and as soon as i passed them i checked my rear view and i saw nothing... no hitchiker no nothing.. there was no trees, no ditches.. just a wire fence and fields either side... needles to say i changed my undies when i got home.. never believed in the supernatural but this experiance did open up my eyes...

I heard on the radio a few months ago that a guy and his mrs were driving down Hall road and when he looked in his rear view mirror this girl was sitting in his back seat! When he turned back she was gone! He did some research on this and found a girl had died on that part of the road years back. That guy and his mrs moved away and would never drive on that road again.
Whenever we drive on Hall road Pete (pHaT'eL) stirrs me up about it.
Iv had a few ghost encounters myself. Scary stuff!! Always wonder if theres a meaning to it?
Eb Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 10:12 AM   #35
jonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nversace
could u expand on that more mate, im interested in hearing what the hell's going on there .. as my nonno has been in there recently and i drive past there at least twice a week for work!
You don't hear much of her now, I wouldn't be surprised if someone had busted her out, she was quite well known and spoken about alot on 5AA Psychic Saturday Night when it was on which was the most highest rating show they ever had on that station and they pulled it.

As I drove towards her, no light reflected on her and I said myself 'On no, here we go" and sure enough, as I drove past her she got attached to me in the car, grabbed around me around my neck. She was really angry. All I could say was "It wasn't me, it wasn't me". I didn't run her over.

About young kids seeing stuff, they do since it was only a very short time ago that they were of that same essence themselves ie, spirit.

btw, the bloke whose house I'd cleared, he came over on Saturday night, he's a bit of a sceptic with what I did but he admitted that it really made a difference. His sleeping is alot deeper and the house is so much calmer. He'd had a few 'etheric' hooks in his solar plexus aswell which didn't help.

Just remember, ghosts love scaring people. When they realise they can't function like they use to in human form they soon work out with enough 'mental effort' to project out energy to move things, appear etc. Eventually it becomes second nature to them but, when they come across someone like me, they get all weak and scared themselves... because they don't want to go to the light.

Those of you who have that have ghosts and try to live with them/it, you can't ! Get someone in to get rid of them/it. Don't try and be brave and never foster a relationship with one - even if it's dearly departed granny or whoever. You can't and your not meant to ! Even if you do form a sort of relationship with a ghost, no matter how benevolent they seem, how do you know for sure who they are... and that's the catch.
jonk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 04:32 PM   #36
samsy351
351XB - Underbelly II Car

Hey Mikey, why dont you start a new thread with all of your stories from the house, would be a great read!
samsy351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 05:04 PM   #37
Nate07

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonk
As I drove towards her, no light reflected on her and I said myself 'On no, here we go" and sure enough, as I drove past her she got attached to me in the car, grabbed around me around my neck. She was really angry. All I could say was "It wasn't me, it wasn't me". I didn't run her over.
Did she actually grab you?
Nate07 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 05:25 PM   #38
Cobra
Bear with a sore head

I find it very difficult to believe stuff like this without seeing or experiencing it myself, however I have never ruled out it as a certainty. Here is a video compilation that I found quite interesting.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8#
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 05:29 PM   #39
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknaked
: That's gold. For a second there I thought it was real with the chair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXO_8
lol.... i expected it to be one of those ones where a ghoulish figure pops up with loud noises......so i turned the sound down...

funny though

Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 05:31 PM   #40
gozza

I was driving back from Melbourne with my Old Man early in the morning....The was between 12 - 2am......I check my Rear Mirror frequntly and was seeing what i thought was a Motorbike light....Just one light and i was waiting for it to pass...It never did..

It eventually dissapeared but every so often the single light would appear in my Mirror and i would look back 2 or 3 times...still there then it would go again....I think i had it happen on at least 3 - 4 occasions....Quite Bizarre
gozza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 05:33 PM   #41
Nate07

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozza
I was driving back from Melbourne with my Old Man early in the morning....The was between 12 - 2am......I check my Rear Mirror frequntly and was seeing what i thought was a Motorbike light....Just one light and i was waiting for it to pass...It never did..

It eventually dissapeared but every so often the single light would appear in my Mirror and i would look back 2 or 3 times...still there then it would go again....I think i had it happen on at least 3 - 4 occasions....Quite Bizarre
They are what you call street lights.. you know those things on poles?
Old 25-06-2007, 05:39 PM   #42
gozza

no Street lights in the middle of no where mate ...was on the Newell Highway..Melbroune to Brisbane
gozza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 06:42 PM   #43
gtfpv
GT

i got busted slappin the salami when i was young , by my sister . wish i was invisable then .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 06:47 PM   #44
Ford_V8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
i got busted slappin the salami when i was young , by my sister . wish i was invisable then .
Ford_V8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 07:03 PM   #45
Ford_Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonk
You don't hear much of her now, I wouldn't be surprised if someone had busted her out, she was quite well known and spoken about alot on 5AA Psychic Saturday Night when it was on which was the most highest rating show they ever had on that station and they pulled it.

About young kids seeing stuff, they do since it was only a very short time ago that they were of that same essence themselves ie, spirit.

btw, the bloke whose house I'd cleared, he came over on Saturday night, he's a bit of a sceptic with what I did but he admitted that it really made a difference. His sleeping is alot deeper and the house is so much calmer. He'd had a few 'etheric' hooks in his solar plexus aswell which didn't help.

Just remember, ghosts love scaring people. When they realise they can't function like they use to in human form they soon work out with enough 'mental effort' to project out energy to move things, appear etc. Eventually it becomes second nature to them but, when they come across someone like me, they get all weak and scared themselves... because they don't want to go to the light.

Those of you who have that have ghosts and try to live with them/it, you can't ! Get someone in to get rid of them/it. Don't try and be brave and never foster a relationship with one - even if it's dearly departed granny or whoever. You can't and your not meant to ! Even if you do form a sort of relationship with a ghost, no matter how benevolent they seem, how do you know for sure who they are... and that's the catch.
I'm a Christian, I believe in spirits but I believe they are demons, they trick us by pretending that they are close relatives or whomever.. But to see the sort of thing you have, I would move to my Church and rent a bench to sleep on.
Ford_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 07:23 PM   #46
sfr rob
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ ○○○○○

Well, I have had as many stories as anyone would like to have in 3 lifetimes.
I grew up in a Nursing home that my parents owned, ran & lived in, and some of the stuff that happened was just plain freaky.
Thank god we sold up and got the hell out of there.
Thing is, the house we moved into, the previous owner croaked it in the parents room (confirmed by neighbor), mum sees him, dad sees him in the backyard, little brother was pinned to the bed by him, so on and so on.
for some reason, this guy doesn't bother me one bit!
sorry to bore you all

Thing is, so many people refuse to accept that they are here and real, till something like the things i have experienced, you just can't deny it.
sfr rob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 07:30 PM   #47
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford_Crazy
I'm a Christian, I believe in spirits but I believe they are demons, they trick us by pretending that they are close relatives or whomever.. But to see the sort of thing you have, I would move to my Church and rent a bench to sleep on.
on a serious note . the bible says that when we are dead , we are asleep, ond have no conscience untill the day of judgement, in this case there would be no ghosts . at all . only demons and angels , which are non human .
on the other hand i know someone who went to a psychic . ( something i would never do ) and came out with secrets only her and her deceased husband knew . buit i still would not go to see a so called psychic. becuase i dont believe that people can know more than others , we all have the same senses .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 08:14 PM   #48
BlueRaven
Dual O2 sensors

I think the point is that a good psychic knows how to use their sense more effectively. I for instance can't paint the piano. If I trained for hours every day, after a few years I would be great.

You can always learn to do things...although some times you will be naturally better at some things than others.
Old 25-06-2007, 08:21 PM   #49
HSVETAR
Bring on the lion...

Never really believed in it myself... But i think its safe to say that if i ever did see or experience some of the things you guys have mentioned, i would fairly well ****** myself... LOL...
El falcon, 4.0, XR6 camshaft, pacemaker extractors, 2.5 inch exhaust with tri flow sports muffler, AU TE50 intake, with K&N panel filter, Advanti racing Stalker 17" rims, Sitting on Ultra Low King Springs, 'Gabriel' Ultras Lowered struts, NOW MANUAL, 3.45 LSD

9.694 @ 75.38 MPH at Mildura Drag Strip 1/8 Mile

XC Falcon project car underway......
HSVETAR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 08:42 PM   #50
robbo_yobbo
Kick out tha Jams

Hahaha, no offence, but its all a crock........
Theres a rational explanation for anything that seems 'paranormal'. Ive seen some pretty wierd **** that people have said was freaky, but a small amount of investigation always reveals the truth.

Things like opening and shutting doors (on thier own) are caused by air vacuums in the house - mine does that sort of thing all the time, and this is especialy noticable if you have air conditioning or extraction fans combined with breeze, temperature change and closed/open windows or chimneys.

5 of us saw a coke bottle fly through our back door and spill onto the lounge room one afternoon during a fanta comercial, which I must admit was pretty wierd.... but as it turns out, there was a piece of wood sitting on an outdoor chair on the balcony and the coke bottle was sitting on top of it, a breeze blew the back of the chair down which caused the wood to fall off the chair with a seasaw effect, and launched the coke bottle through the open door.

The funnyest part was everyone was so quick to support the idea of a ghost being more realistic than physics, and only accepted the truth when I recreated the launch with the bottle myself. This is pretty backwards -

Now if you said Aliens on the other hand, well, we all know thier real.....
Old 25-06-2007, 08:56 PM   #51
Nate07

Theres no way I'm game enough to watch any of the videos
Old 25-06-2007, 09:05 PM   #52
DoreSlamR
Fiat POWAAH!

Had a few things happen in a place i used to rent and lived in by myself, lights used to turn on and off and in the middle of the night someone or something used to run up and down the stairs. The first time i watched a horror movie-alone-right at the scariest bit my goddamn dvd player just turns off, scared the be-jesus out of me!

Had a few other experiences too.. at a freinds house, she had a bead curtain in the doorway to the lounge, we were all sitting in the lounge one night minding our own business when the beads parted like someone had walked through them...god i hate ghosts..
DoreSlamR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 09:18 PM   #53
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra
that last one is soooo freaking scary ... ive still got shivers up my spine ... ther was no tape editing with that .. that sh!t's for real!
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
V3RSAC3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 09:31 PM   #54
Focussed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nversace
that last one is soooo freaking scary ... ive still got shivers up my spine ... ther was no tape editing with that .. that sh!t's for real!
i agree! that last bit was freaky! lights r staying on tonight! i might even cuddle my missus tonight in bed!
Focussed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 09:38 PM   #55
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focussed
i agree! that last bit was freaky! lights r staying on tonight! i might even cuddle my missus tonight in bed!
same dude, im shittin myself

oooh yeah just rub it in that u get to sleep next to ur missus ... don't take it for granted lolz .. god how i long for it!!!! hahaha, maybe when i move out!
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
V3RSAC3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #56
kyro_02
V8 wannaabeee

the only thing i can say is..
at my mates old place, his walls had running blue ink down it (and stains there to this day)removed the stains.. they come back... cut out plaster .. ink still comes back, my mate says something lifted his bed up, and it dropped down and snapped in half. also something tapping all the winders of the house, got rid of a chinese item and no more.. what else.. well the time his mom and friend were talkin to each other they were talking about chinese (or something to affect) and a vars somehow go catapulted into a wall and rolled out side, didn't break..

but again, when and (if) i experience something like you all have.. well... i personally won't be believing any of it until i experience it...
kyro_02 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2007, 09:43 PM   #57
BZINGA