Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 02-01-2006, 02:22 AM   #31
Keepleft
Mot Adv-NSW

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
HIGH ANNIE keepleft is a nuisence but a necessary one he can be useful sometimes, and gives us lots of reading practice. welcome to the forums.
You know, all I did was say hi, and suggest she seek a unit, which I hope she does.

<Keepleft in Victim mode off>

If I am a pain at times, take a panadol, if pain persists see a GP, I suggest the F1.
ORDER FORD AUSTRALIA PART NO: AM6U7J19G329AA. This is a European-UN/AS3790B Spec safety-warning triangle used to give advanced warning to approaching traffic of a vehicle breakdown, or crash scene (to prevent secondary). Stow in the boot area. See your Ford dealer for this $35.95 safety item & when you buy a new Ford, please insist on it! See Page 83, part 4.4.1 http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/media...eSafePart4.pdf
Keepleft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2006, 10:49 AM   #32
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

[QUOTE=Annie1962 Why the insults? I didn't notice your advertisement for it, that's all![/QUOTE]

Chill Annie, KEEPLEFT only has our safety at heart and you may need to read a few more of his posts to get his un/humourus messages. And as far as the Latvia comment goes he is right we are only taught to pass a test and nothing else. I have just been putting my two teenagers through the L's and P's tests and it is a disgrace nothing but a disgrace and hasn't changed much in my 30 years of driving. If you think otherwise then shame on you.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:15 AM   #33
Yummy Mummy

Welcome Annie.
Yummy Mummy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2006, 12:51 PM   #34
Danny
GT4.

Welcome to AFF Annie.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2006, 12:42 AM   #35
dragonV8
1BAD302

Quote:
Originally Posted by svo347
Hello Annie, Welcome to the forums...
Would you please pass on my regards to John, I havent seen him in quiet sometime now....
Cheers..
Brett.
Just mention that big kiwi fella with the Black EDXR8.. from up North lol :P
Hi Sis.........nice to see you here too. :

G'day Brett. Yep.....still kickin around. Just spending too much time on computer forums. :nutsycuck

Happy New Year to you and everyone here, before i forget.

Fond Of Reasonating Decibles.
dragonV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post