Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 26-09-2008, 10:43 AM   #31
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey
they play that stupid hilux ad (trd i think) all the time with the people just nodding at each other. makes me want to smash my tv. and of all the features they decide to advertise - ventilated discs is one of them.

i do agree with corolla though. very rarely do you see a corolla ad.

mind you this does support the fact that tv advertising results in very few sales. ford possibly think why spend the money in that area when it doesn't translate directly to sales.

toyota are riding on their reputation at the moment. all the hard work has been done in the last decades building boring but reliable cars.

from what i've seen, the new ones have just as many issues as any other manufacturer but their reputation is all but bulletproof. these sort of things take years to instill into people and unfortunately its too late to start now. by the time people start thinking of the falcon nameplate as a quality vehicle that is cheap to run and extremely safe, the falcon nameplate will be gone.

most non car people that i speak to automatically assume the falcon is a petrol guzzling low tech (aussie v euro) large car.

1st port of call for the new ford boss i feel is to get the media on your side. for some reason anytime ford lose money worldwide or lay off a few people the media soak it up and make it headline news accross the country. most people on this forum realise that GM is in virtually the same position if not worse and yet you hear nothing from the media. everyone assumes they are going great guns because they sell a lot of commodores. i feel the media is largely responsible for the failure of MMA and the 380. who wants to buy a car, regardless of how good it may be, when all you hear from the media is how deep the trouble is they are in. ford unfortunately are copping this treatment at the moment.

demand for diesel powered cars has taken a bit of a hit with the current pricing of petrol v diesel. most savings on the road are offset at the bowser.

can austalia support the mondeo AND falcon. they are basically the same size. maybe ford are tryng to have their fingers in too many pies. fiesta/focus, mondeo/falcon etc.

brand image is a biggie. a lot of people buy holdens for the badge. people need to be made to feel the same about ford.
The TRD hilux is selling at about 40 per month, the TRD aurion even less, they've both been comprehensive failures... the TRD aurion gets a facelift in the new year, i think ive seen that TRD ad about 4 times.. its rarely played.
Toyota have non specific feel good ads which are catchy and promote brand awareness.
The other thing i would say is Toyota have one of the lowest recall/issue rates of any brand sold in Australia, this is one of the reasons for their success, along with building the right cars apparently for our market.
Toyota advertise for Brand awareness only.. they spend very limited money on product specific ads, there is a good reason for this, but i will concede you might take a slightly different approach as a market leader as opposed to a struggling manufacturer.
Personally i think Ford need to improve their range (specifically SUV's) and Brand image much more than advertise specific models.

Last edited by 4Vman; 26-09-2008 at 10:51 AM.
4Vman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2008, 10:54 AM   #32
MYVYSS
Back where I belong

I would tell him not to make too many LONG TERM plans....not to count on Long Service Leave and not to say get a hire purchase on one of those nothing to pay for 3 year deals...

Craig
MYVYSS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2008, 11:03 AM   #33
sandmanls1

I wouldn;t call the Corolla a class leader with no stability control available even as option but you can get it on a Hyundai Getz. Its all about thier marketing spend they have the cash. Ford have been advertising the Focus and Fiesta on TV quite a bit lately they need to get their dealers keen to sell cars. I have lost count of the emails, letter and even phone calls I get from both Mercedes and VW on currert promotions / offers etc. Despite registering on the Ford site, can't remember last time I saw something in the mail etc. Its all about customer contact, service and retention and well as good products. I can't think of any segement where Toyota have a class leader they are all average white goods cars. Mate just bought a $110,000 Landcruiser Sahara, no roadside assistance!!!!, and its already been back to the dealer with a faulty fuel pump, then back again with no boost... sorry off topic now. and FPV could learn a few lessons from HSV as well.
sandmanls1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2008, 11:07 AM   #34
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandmanls1
I wouldn;t call the Corolla a class leader with no stability control available even as option but you can get it on a Hyundai Getz. Its all about thier marketing spend they have the cash. Ford have been advertising the Focus and Fiesta on TV quite a bit lately they need to get their dealers keen to sell cars. I have lost count of the emails, letter and even phone calls I get from both Mercedes and VW on currert promotions / offers etc. Despite registering on the Ford site, can't remember last time I saw something in the mail etc. Its all about customer contact, service and retention and well as good products. I can't think of any segement where Toyota have a class leader they are all average white goods cars. Mate just bought a $110,000 Landcruiser Sahara, no roadside assistance!!!!, and its already been back to the dealer with a faulty fuel pump, then back again with no boost... sorry off topic now. and FPV could learn a few lessons from HSV as well.
Out of curiosity how do you measure what's a class leader? For me personally is number of cars sold per segment.... in essence the public votes with their wallets, features and benefits are mutually exclusive.

Old 26-09-2008, 01:04 PM   #35
prydey
Rob

if you go by features and benefits the 380 should've been out front by a mile. Mitsi kept throwing extras at them just to try to sell them.

class leader doesn't necessarily mean its the best car money can buy in that category when it comes to sales figures.

toyota do have a reliable brand image but i must admit i've never really had any issues with all my fords (xf, ea, eb, ef, el, ba), other than wear and tear and maintenance.

there's not much you can change straight away in the manufacturing side of things. maybe quality control but for all people bang on about their poor quality fords, again mine have been everything i'd expect from a falcon. the area that can be improved is, as has been mentioned a lot already, after sales service, dealer service, employee attitudes and people skills etc etc. you need to be made to feel like you are important to them and that any issues you have with your ford will be fixed without making you feel like a criminal.

there are many phrases that need to become written warning and sacking material eg

'oh they all do that'; 'thats normal for this car'; and many more that i've read in many posts on these forums.
prydey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2008, 01:10 PM   #36
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
Toyota advertise for Brand awareness only.. they spend very limited money on product specific ads, there is a good reason for this, but i will concede you might take a slightly different approach as a market leader as opposed to a struggling manufacturer.
Personally i think Ford need to improve their range (specifically SUV's) and Brand image much more than advertise specific models.
4Vman I'm with you for a change with the above.....
The brand awareness is easy for the Toy company now after many years of building a solid structure and consistancy with the key trigger areas for joe public :

Rangerangerange
Consistant quality
Service
Competitive pricing

I'd love to contribute to the title of the thread but meh no point.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2008, 01:44 PM   #37
Bearman
Moderator Ford Coupe Club

Major input into quality control.
No FWD Falcon (Ever!!)
Major upgrade for the Territory NOW.
E-gas for the Territory NOW.
The 5 speed transmission on all e-gas cars ASAP.
Poach the entire Holden marketing division.
Push the Focus/Fiesta brands for all it's worth.
Get customer service sorted out.

http://www.fordcoupeclub.org

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there" George Harrison 2001.
Bearman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2008, 04:34 PM   #38
devilfutura96
EF FUTURA 4.0

Cool

Run a competition for the public in each state on how you would advertise the Ford range. And how you would take the company to number 1 The prize a new ford :thebirds:
devilfutura96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2008, 05:12 PM   #39
220XR8
Banned

As much as I would like Ford to keep making cars, people have got to realise that if they are not selling then the company is doomed.

I read a lot on here where members are saying I want Ford to do this, build that, market this way, yet these same people are still driving around in cars dating back 30 years and still singing the praises of those dinosaurs.

If Ford is going to survive you have to buy the vehicle offered and stop moaning about what Holden, Toyota etc are doing.

How many on this forum own an FG of some description??

For me I wont buy one because it looks too fat from the outside and too cheap on the inside and looks too close to the last models.
220XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-09-2008, 05:41 PM   #40
mr smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 220XR8
As much as I would like Ford to keep making cars, people have got to realise that if they are not selling then the company is doomed.

I read a lot on here where members are saying I want Ford to do this, build that, market this way, yet these same people are still driving around in cars dating back 30 years and still singing the praises of those dinosaurs.

If Ford is going to survive you have to buy the vehicle offered and stop moaning about what Holden, Toyota etc are doing.

How many on this forum own an FG of some description??

For me I wont buy one because it looks too fat from the outside and too cheap on the inside and looks too close to the last models.
So true, a mate was complaining that if Falcon dies then V8 supercars will die. I told him to go trade in his XE and buy an FG if he's that passionate. He shut up. Some of the ideas on here remind me of the Simpsons episode where Homer designs his ultimate car and sends the company broke.

Maybe the new main man needs to know why YOU dont have an FG in the drive. Me? After a BA ute, the Ranger is so much better that every time I drive a Falcon I ask why I put up with it for so long. The dealer experience nearly turned me off for good, but and I will see how things go. My wife has a Mitsubishi and it has been magic, could easily own a Triton or Hilux. Mr Ford needs to remember that people dont often change when they are on a winner, but once they get a raw deal walk away and never return.

Last edited by mr smith; 26-09-2008 at 05:55 PM.
mr smith is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2008, 01:57 AM   #41
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

the gas injection would be a winner i think,........ and not a fan of fwd.
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2008, 02:37 AM   #42
metasaiah

I am not ever going to buy a car in order to help keep the manufacturer afloat.
I am not ever going to buy a car with front-wheel drive unless it is a little hatchback or similar. FWD does not belong in big family cars, especially sports variants!
I do not support the plan to dump the I6. This motor is finally evolving into a real winner and (in turbo form at least) generating some badly-needed interest.
I am passionate about the Ford Falcon and I would probably lose all interest in the Ford brand if anything were to jeopardise the traditional attributes of the car.
I am not ever going to buy a Taurus or equivalent. The (hopefully) last Taurus was horrible enough to actually make me hate it immediately
I am not ever going to buy a Euro-based Ford because I like my indicator stalk on the right-hand side, thankyou very much! This is Australia!
I want to buy a top-end Ford V8 model; I won't until Ford are actually selling one that is widely recognised by the public as being superior to the Holden product.
Old 27-09-2008, 03:05 AM   #43
MethodX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You get used to the indicator on the other side.
its no biggie.
MethodX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2008, 03:16 AM   #44
metasaiah

I could also get used to having the mechanic go "sigh..." every time I come in because nobody in Perth wants to work on little Euro Fords...
Old 27-09-2008, 12:58 PM   #45
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I want to buy a top-end Ford V8 model; I won't until Ford are actually selling one that is widely recognised by the public as being superior to the Holden product.
That would do it for me too
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2008, 02:11 PM   #46
The Monty
Just slidin'

MARKETING.
There has already been a user on this forums post a 12.89 in a G6ET. Stock. Its almost as quick as there 150k plus "Supercar"! And 10 times better on fuel.
Old 27-09-2008, 03:30 PM   #47
Wretched
Render unto Caesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monty
MARKETING.
There has already been a user on this forums post a 12.89 in a G6ET. Stock. Its almost as quick as there 150k plus "Supercar"! And 10 times better on fuel.
Promoting speed in this age of the over pretentious PC brigade might backfire on Ford.

Do you have link to this user getting 12.89?
Must be a freak of a car, that's 3/10 quicker than anyone else.
Wretched is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #48
Falcon_Crazy
PX3 WildTrak & RTV

NO FWD Falcon
Liquid LPG across the range - get rid of the ancient mixer ring
Diesel option across the range if price point is there
Upgrade the Tezza - it is looking very tired
Bring back the RTV - it is a great torueing beast and the Ranger just cannot cut it with Falcon power and comfort
More to motorsport than just the V8s - Morre involvement with GTP Racing
Marketing - the BA stuff was great - FG needs soe fresh marketing to capture the fact this is a top vehicle with so many features
BA Falcon RTV - Project Ute 265,000km
Sold PXII Ranger XLT Cool White. 105,000
Sold PX Ranger XLT in cool white, 151,700km on clock.
Sold FGII XR6T Ute LTD Edition in Kinetic.
Sold FG XR6 Ute
Sold BA Falcon RTV. 251,300km.Was a great mate for last 7 years

Sold AUII XLS Ute
Sold '85 XF & Crashed 84 XF
Falcon_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #49
The Monty
Just slidin'

Its in the drag racing section. He had 10 runs, trying to get off the line with a single spinner aint easy.
Old 27-09-2008, 04:21 PM   #50
The Monty
Just slidin'

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11233547

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnoods
What a night.

Rained Held off all night while keeping the temps right down too. First run was a 15.10 with massive traction loss.

Any way got about 10 odd runs in, each run was better as the night went on.

12.89 @ 108mph WITH A 2.12 60FT TIME.

Thats Bog stock with filter, single spinner and only 1600km's on the clock.
The only thing that wasnt stock was the rear rubber, they were 16" stock rims with 235 BF goodrich tyres (normal road tyres).

I am now thinking of refinancing and buying one, what a beast.
Old 27-09-2008, 04:24 PM   #51
The Monty
Just slidin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched
Must be a freak of a car, that's 3/10 quicker than anyone else.

Not a freak of a car, just one driven properly. The times you see in magazines are usually with people in the car (more than one), usually half tank of fuel, air con on, put it in drive, and put your foot down, no stalling up or anything, all to replicate whats achievable on the road.
Just remember that a user on this forums BF F6 went 12.8 or 12.7 with the only mod being a BMC filter. These cars can move IF you can drive them.
Old 27-09-2008, 04:55 PM   #52
Wretched
Render unto Caesar

Quote:
thanks
Wretched is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2008, 05:14 PM   #53
eb2fairmont
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Dear Mr Burela,

Sack your marketing department. They couldn't sell ice creams on a hot day.

Give your dealers a effing hurry up too. They have one of the best model ranges going! Their lack of customer service drives them elsewhere. (Like me, I'm a volkswagen owner now, and I get treated like a members of the human race when I have to take it in for a service. Otherwise with the money I earn it would have gone on an XR6T)

Diesel. Now
LPG across the falcon territory ranges. Now.

Spend a few bucks on making some mongrel Falcons. Not some namby pamby sticker pack, but a full on mongrel Falcon GT. Something that shakes the pavement and makes 14 years old boys think about something other than penthouse.

Stripped out, minimal addons, supercharged 5.4. Put a sticker pack on the side of that if you want.

The rub off on the rest of the range will be huge. It will be the car bogans aspire too, thus propping up the residuals of the Falcon. Higher residuals = more chnace of getting people to lease em.
eb2fairmont is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2008, 05:21 PM   #54
Serial_Fool
Whipper Snappa

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb2fairmont
Dear Mr Burela,

Sack your marketing department. They couldn't sell ice creams on a hot day.

Give your dealers a effing hurry up too. They have one of the best model ranges going! Their lack of customer service drives them elsewhere. (Like me, I'm a volkswagen owner now, and I get treated like a members of the human race when I have to take it in for a service. Otherwise with the money I earn it would have gone on an XR6T)

Diesel. Now
LPG across the falcon territory ranges. Now.

Spend a few bucks on making some mongrel Falcons. Not some namby pamby sticker pack, but a full on mongrel Falcon GT. Something that shakes the pavement and makes 14 years old boys think about something other than penthouse.

Stripped out, minimal addons, supercharged 5.4. Put a sticker pack on the side of that if you want.

The rub off on the rest of the range will be huge. It will be the car bogans aspire too, thus propping up the residuals of the Falcon. Higher residuals = more chnace of getting people to lease em.
This man speaks the truth. Add to that list a Territory with some new sheetmetal and you're onto a winner.
Old 27-09-2008, 05:40 PM   #55
FPV70

Bring back a Pushrod V8.
NO FWD Falcon
XR6, XR6T and XR8 Wagons.
Diesel in both Terry and Falcon.
V8 in Territory (Landcrusier is nothing but V8 and it sells quite well and has an image about it)
GT-P racing sponsorship
5 or 6 speed Manual G6's

thats my 2c
Old 27-09-2008, 08:08 PM   #56
deathlucky
Awesome Member

WTF!!!!! are they going front wheel drive with the falcon... THAT!!! the day they go to FWD is the day i go to rice
17" BA XR8 Copies, Pedders Coilovers Front & Rear, 30mm Front 24mm Rear Whiteline Sway Bar, Strut Brace, Camber Kit, Slotted Front Rotors, 1636 Wadecam, Au Injectors, El Ecu, TurboSmart FPR-800 (275kpa), MSD Street Fire Ignition, MSD High Vibration Blaster Coil, Pacemaker 4499, High Flow Cat, 2.5" Sports Exhaust, Twin Pod Filters, El Thermo Fans, 2 Stage Shift Kit, Pioneer Sound System : 123.3RWKW
deathlucky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2008, 10:27 PM   #57
schnoods
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11233547

Originally Posted by schnoods
What a night.

Rained Held off all night while keeping the temps right down too. First run was a 15.10 with massive traction loss.

Any way got about 10 odd runs in, each run was better as the night went on.

12.89 @ 108mph WITH A 2.12 60FT TIME.

Thats Bog stock with filter, single spinner and only 1600km's on the clock.
The only thing that wasnt stock was the rear rubber, they were 16" stock rims with 235 BF goodrich tyres (normal road tyres).

I am now thinking of refinancing and buying one, what a beast.
The bloke driving did know how to steer it its a fact. He has owned a few tough cars, a 10 sec VL and a coupla v8's too.

I should post up a coupla pics when i get the chance to get the camera cranking.

I personally would say to the new chief to give us a V8 we can be proud of straight out the box. I love em to death but the only reason i havent traded up to a B series was because the Boss and 3V are good, but when you look what the other camp is pushing out, it makes you wonder is is worth it.

Bring on some grunt with reliability and you'll sell em.

95 EF XR8, Advance headers, Vortech V2 t trim blower, Ported Cobra Manifold, Capa Switch Chip Eliminator. 307 rwhp 395 ft/lb 13.2 @ 105mph

Now NA- AFR 165 heads, 1.6RR, Ported Cobra 269rwhp 14.2 ... needs stall and 4.11's

1977 CL Chrysler Panel Van, 360, 727 torqueflite auto soon to be restored.
schnoods is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2008, 12:27 PM   #58
SVR73
Mr Polish

Marketing could do with a Fn huge improvement. Get smarter people

I saw holdens 99cent fuel cap advert and although I will never buy a car just because of that, alot of people do
it was a good ad.

Ford needs to examine their market extremely thoroughly and come up with products and marketing that suits it
What is the average families main concerns these days (fuel costs, costs of living etc), what kind of cars do they want, what are their tastes.
need to build cars to suit that.

Why cant ford come up with some initiative ads and campaigns to boost sales.
What percentage of people in Australia want sporty sedans like the FPV's these days, cause if the market for them is not big enough, then they should stop making them.

Dont make vehicles that do not suit the market that Ford is in.
Old 28-09-2008, 02:34 PM   #59
ehast13
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Falcon needs to be more visually desirable. When I commented some months ago that my wife reckoned the new xt and xr FG's don't look that different I was told "Get a new wife". Trouble is, not everyone looking for a new car is an enthusiastic Ford fan with an open check book. From an engineering perspective the FG is already better than VE, Aurion etc.

Most (not all) of my ideas require very little engineering. We all want 600hp GTHO but Ford Aus needs to increase base revenue before funding anything else.

The g6/g6e etc look pretty good. They are a clear step up from a base model and a good step away from the bfII. The XT however..

Restyle the xt front bumper. Remove the BFII character lines and add a simpler brake duct blank (like a mazda 3 or even a VT HSV XU6). New five spoke wheel covers (other car makers can produce wheel covers that look a 'bit sporty' to the non enthusiast - why not Ford Aus?).

Restyle the xr bumper (like the one on the cover of MOTOR or WHEELS with the driving lights mounted like an EVO).

Offer a GS pack on xr's. This could just be the premium pack but with a thin stripe that follows the body moulds on doors/rear bumper (a la fg gt). Throw is a badge or two. This should help with resale too as a second hand XR8 GS should sound better than than an XR8 with Premium Pack.

Offer a G8E as an executive express. Try 500 per year limited run. Offer them in Black, Maroon, Dark Grey or Dark Blue. This will at least fill part of the hole (as decreasing as it was) that a top shelf fairlane filled.

Get some ads out there that emphasize the economy, safety and ride/handling advantage the falcon has over a commodore. If holden can say 'go better', ford should counter with 'not better than a falcon!'. Sure, it's inflammatory but it might stir up a bit of passion among dealers and even get the one-eyed holden brigade to think twice.

More female salespeople
Salespeople who know what they are selling.
Coffee, tea, cold water, couches to sit on.
Have dealerships improve their ambience and service in order to gain a 'Ford Dealer Team' status where race teams or drivers can make an appearance as part of their sponsorship money.

Dig up old stars and use em in advertising- Moffat, Johnson etc. Build specials like the old goss xb. Build 125 blue or green Dick johnson XR8's with nothing more than a sticker here or there, a numbered plaque and bigger brakes and GT spec suspension. YOu get a letter of authenticity, a signed picture of Dick with his 81 or 84 falcon (depending on whether you bought a blue or green one). Build 125 red or white allan Moffat specials Same sort of thing. Have a signed picture of the man, with his 71 or 77 (depending on whether you bought a red or white) bathurst winning falcons. Throw in discounted servicing or a tour of the DJR museum (or bowden's museum).

Keep the numbers low (125) and see how they sell. If they attract people (who doesn't like bragging rights) make more next year and add Lowndes, ambrose, Goss etc)

Proper LPG asap
Diesel asap
Mondeo wagon asap.
Focus sized MPV, SUV

Territory Facelift. Add a chunky looking matt black kit (bumpers, wheel arch flares, roof racks and mean rims) for dads who'd like to think they own real 4wd. Diesel is a must for the territory.

LPG for new focus. It might help improve the image of LPG if it were available on something other than a taxi.

FPV is a separate business but....

Offer a serious suspension package option. Make it firm and controlled and throw in better tyres (think HSV DTS). \

A limited run of lighter weight f6 and GT. Base them on an XT, which is pretty well specified for a base car anyway (so no fancy aircon, multi stack cd, extra sound proofing etc). Throw in lightweight alloys, the firmer suspension option (as mentioned above) and semi slick tyres. The car might only be 50 to 70 kgs lighter but..I'd bet they'd sell and the car mags would love them. They might even knock holdens off the cover for once.

A last of the line 375kw f6. A hell of a send off for the I6. It should be as fast as a W427 if not faster.

Alloy Block for 5.4. Supercharge it.

Utilize the history of the GT a bit more. They won a lot of races and had big stars driving them.

FPV focus

Deisel FPV Territory
ehast13 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2008, 01:23 AM   #60
EgoFG
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

1) Only make definite positive statements to the media, and do it often.
2) Take the Media to task over biased trash (Like Sunday 28 September Sydney Telegraph comment supposedly reviewing G6E
EgoFG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post